TRESemme Anti-breakage Shampoo Reviews
#57 in Shampoo

August 21, 2018

Works well

Over many years I’ve coloured my hair and already being on the thin side it became more frail with the damage from colour. Brushing it out was causing frequent breakage. I didn’t want to spend an enormous amount for anti-breakage shampoo and gave this product a shot. It has certainly improved my hair without breaking the bank!

August 04, 2018

Perfect

I switch every six months between this product and another. My hair is very picky and I find Treseme is one of the best products to tame and control ur hair with. Definetly would buy this again and recommend it to anyone

August 01, 2018

Best shampoo

Love this shampoo so much i love it so much and use it everyday!!!! It makes your hair feel and look so good and healthy. Its so affordable too and def worth every penny

May 06, 2018

Tresemme products

I always buy Tresemme products now. I have been told by several people, including hairstylists. that their products are closer to salon products than any other brands. Which is nice that I can buy Tresemme at half the price of salon products.

April 18, 2018

I am a huge fan of tresemme

I am always trying new shampoos and conditioners. Tresemme is always my goto brand. I love all their products and always tell my friends and family to buy them.

April 17, 2018

Would buy again but..

Would definitely buy this shampoo again. But not so much the conditioner. As it leaves a residue feeling on my hair.
    Love the shampoo but perfer to use it with an off brand conditioner.

April 15, 2018

Alway buy it

I have been buying this product for copule of years now. It is foamy. Cleans the hair and the scalp skin well. Hair stays soft to touch. Does not dry the hair out.

April 09, 2018

Tresemme Shampoo

Excellent Produit... Je le recommende fortement au personne qui on les cheveux cassent ... Depuis que jutilise se produit je peu faire la differencr avec mes cheveux .. il ont reprie Vie

April 06, 2018

Softness and Strength after 1 wash

This shampoo is great for those with fine delicate hair. Added strength and nice softness is seen just after one wash. Tresemme always offers great affordable products but this is a great find! I have very fine long hair and I find that this shampoo is wonderful to help add strength and manageability to my hair. The price point is a fraction of other salon brands which in my experience are less effective. Also has a great fresh scent that is not overpowering. Overall a great product for anyone looking to add some strength and repair their hair at an affordable price point.

February 01, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

For healthy hair!

This is my favourite shampoo and conditioner! Everytime I use it my hair feels soft, looks healthy and reduces the amount of split ends. I often get compliments on how smooth my hair is and this is my go to shampoo!