Tresemme hairspray Reviews
#66 in Hairspray

September 28, 2017

Great Priced Hairspray

I have been using this aerosol hairspray for years. I try other ones, even salon hairsprays, but still prefer this one. It's reasonably priced too! I can often find it on sale at superstore. It's also a hairspray that both my husband and I can agree on. It doesn't have a strong scent either.

July 16, 2017

Tresemme Hair Spray

I have been using this hairspray for years. It is very effective without being terribly sticky and holds your style well and helps reduce flyaways. Good product at a very moderate price.

March 07, 2017

Well the price is great! However I find that it doesn't always hold my hair to the extent that I like, I always end up overusing the product and end up with sticky hair.

August 25, 2016

Tresemme hairspray is my go to product for hair care. Lots of hold for a low price. Just as great if not better than the pricier hairsprays. Will never stop using this.

June 29, 2016

Tresemme two superior hold with touchable feel offers all dat humidity resistance and is professional quality. Doesn't flake when brushed out and doesn't leave your hair looking gross at the end of the day.