Tresemme keratin smooth hair products Reviews
#57 in Hair Care

September 30, 2017

Keratin smooth all the way

I first tried this product cause i have unruly, frizzy, and rough hair. The price was also great since im a bargain shopper!

The first day i used it, i was super satisfied with the results!

My hair was smooth, shining, no frizz and soft. And, i used it the next day to restore smoothness.

I am definitely buying again.

September 22, 2017

Softens and Conditions

I tried the Tresemme Keratin conditioner for color treated hair and was very impressed. I have natural hair, so I am very selective about the products I use. I opted to use this only as a deep conditioner on between washes. I was pleasantly pleased that I hair very healthy feeling and looking hair. Achieved my desired style without using any other products. Worked great for my mid week twist out. Highly recommend!

July 09, 2017

Love it!!!

After searching store after store for a really good shampoo and conditioner I heard some great things about Tresemme Keratin and decided to give it a try. I have curly natural hair and I'm always looking for a system that doesnt dry my hair out. The shampoo had my hair feeling extra clean. After shampooing I noticed that my hair still felt a little dry. I used the conditioner and the other steps in the collection. It left my hair feeling silky smooth and moisturize. After blow drying it was silky smooth and beautiful.

2.3/5

June 18, 2017

I would purchase this again but would most likely want to try a different brand to compare . Although it was a nice texture etc I felt it left my hair a bit greasy.

June 15, 2017

Tresemme Keratin Smooth Collection

TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner is a great shampoo and conditioner. If you like professional salon quality hair products, but don't want to pay an arm and a leg, this is the perfect product for you! You can purchase a huge bottle of the shampoo and conditioner for under $10 from Walmart or Giant Tiger. The bottles easily last a month. Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner has helped heal my hair from heat damage, frizz and breakage. I've use all of the Tresemme products, and this line is definitely my favourite. It also smells amazing.

June 09, 2017

Isn't bad as a shampoo and conditioner.. Big bottle for the price you pay. Just don't expect some magical results from it as its nothing out of the ordinary.

May 08, 2017

Tresemme 7 day keratin shampoo made my hair soft. I always colour my hair hence, the dry and brittle hair but this shampoo is making it soft and more manageable.

April 25, 2017

Smoothing Serum - apply it to my wet hai before combing though. It helps with split ends and keeping my hair from getting knotted up. When my hair is dry and set I apply some serumbon my fingers and run it through my hair to help keep it from fly away. Also apply it to my daughters hair on picture day to help with fly away and static hair. Great product

March 24, 2017

This is my favorite hair product collection, I use it all from shampoo to hair spray to mousé. I have thick, long, frizzy hair and after using this product my hair is smooth, soft and very easy to pass a brush through. I have tried many products in the past which never helped keep my hair smooth and healthy it was either one or the other. I highly recommend this products, even this brand to everyone as I know not every product will work with every hair type it's not a one fits all.

March 16, 2017

I have frizzy damaged hair. The shampoo and conditioner do wonders for my hair. With other shampoo and conditioner products I need to wash my hair every day. Woth tresemme I can wash it every other day and my hair always smells and looks great. The cost could be lower but it works so I don't care