TRESemme Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 1073 in Shampoo

March 24, 2017

The only drugstore hair product I use at home! Love the way it applies to my hair and it doesn't leave it feeling full of chemicals after! If you're looking for an affordable hair shampoo for coloured hair I definitely recommend !

March 21, 2017

Used this years ago when you could only get it at Costco, then it was hard to find and I had to resort to other products. Was so glad when this became a mainstream item and I can find it at any store. Leaves my hair smooth and soft and doesn't weight it down or leave it greasy within 12 hours of washing it. I usually bring along my own anytime we travel - it's worth it!

March 13, 2017

I love tresemme conditioner and shampoo. Their conditioner is the only one that detangle my lids hair. And the smell is awesome. And lasts in their hair a long time.

March 06, 2017

Great products all around! I really love the shampoo. My hair is naturally more greasy and I find this shampoo doesn't make my hair extra greasy. My hair feels nice and smooth after each wash!

March 03, 2017

My mother used TRESemme products while i was growing up she always loved it when i moved out i stopped using it and tried many other products i have recently went back to using TRESemme as the other products became too expensive for my college student budget since going back to TRESemme my hair has actually started feeling and looking better than when i was using the more pricy products.

February 28, 2017

J'adore cette marque! Le shampooing et revitalisant sont de qualité professionnelles, mais très abordables. Ils ne font pas que donner l'apparence de cheveux en santé, ils les nourrissent et les réparent vraiment.

January 09, 2017

I've been using tresemme products for about 4 years now, I will probably never switch shampoo/conditioning brands again. I constantly get compliments on how my hair is so silky., and its because I use these everyday. I love trying out new smells and finding which ones work better for my hair.

November 30, 2016

j adore tout les produits tresemmé , d excellents produits , abordable , un bon parfum !!!! je recommande leurs produits a tous maintenant je n utilise que cette marque

October 29, 2016

I have thick hair and always found that when my hair grows long and gets to a certain length, it starts to feel heavier, unmanageable and dry so I always resort to cutting it short. But since I started using TRESemme products especially their weightless silicone-free line my hair not only feels light even though it's long but it's shiny and healthy. It costs a bit more than other shampoos but it's worth every penny to me!

October 04, 2016

TRESemme shampoo for dry hair is excellent. I use it everyday now to keep my hair looking smooth and silky. I would recommend this shampoo to everyone.