Tresseme Thermal Creations Heat Spray Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #1675 out of 2546 in Hair Care

May 30, 2017

This thermal heat spray is the greatest. Leaves my hair shiny and smooth free of frizz and adds softness and silk. I enjoy the smell as well it smells amazing. This also protects my hair up to 450 degrees. Such an enjoyable product for the hair. It also seems to repair the hair as well.

September 07, 2016

I absolutely love Tresseme! I use it all the time for my hair. The heat spray is incredibly useful and I highly recommend it! Especially if you have hair like mine lmao. 10/10 :)

November 18, 2014

After trying the Tresseme keratin smooth heat spray, I've just continually gone back to this one. Despite there being a ton of heat protectant sprays on the market, for the price, this one beats them all. I have noticed such a difference in my hair ever since using heat protectant. The spray nozzle is good and provides an even distribution of product, and sometimes I just spray into my hand and run through my hair, or spray onto my hairbrush and distribute it that way. Smells fresh and clean, and never weighs down my hair.

July 23, 2014

I finally found an affordable heat protectant for my hair! I paid my last bottle 3$ with a coupon, you cant beat that for this type of product. I find that it leaves my hair smooth and fizz free after I use my flat iron. I quite enjoy the smell of it as well. The only thing negative I would have to say is that the bottle doesn't hold good and tends to fall over nothing.

June 19, 2014

Have been meaning to buy heat protector spray for a while. I was attracted to this because of an in-store coupon, but also because it can be used with both my hairdryer and straighteners. This product seems to keep my hair smooth and less fly away and also have a nice but not overpowering scent.

February 21, 2014

I've got curly, prone-to-damage hair and I wouldn't ever think of using heat without some kind of protection. I went to the store to pick up some of my normal stuff and they were out, so I picked up this. By god I don't think I'm going back! I like the smell, works good, and my hair was nice and shiny and pretty afterwards! it made my hair super soft. Defiantly buy again.

October 03, 2013

This is a great product. My hair doesn't feel full of product and I like that

0.7/5

September 24, 2013

didnt seem to work like it should

July 22, 2012

My hair usually gets damaged from a flat iron. I figured I would try this and it works! My mom went to beauty school and she read the label and said it had all the stuff that protects hair. I like the smell it has and that there is no build up on my flat iron -or hair. I get complements on my hair when ever straighten it. Totally would recommend it!

MaryS added a new review for
    Kleenex On the Go

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Best tips to stop smoking?

Upcoming Campaigns

Xystuff question.

BakerGirl2017 added a new review for
    Eatmore bar

Mlepine added a new review for
    After Eight Chocolate