Trojan H2O Water-Based Lubricant - Closer Reviews

• Formulated with hyaluronic moisturizer, best known for its ability to lock in 1000x it's weight for more moisture and hydration
  • Thinner formulations allows for heightened sensation and feeling
  • Compatible with Trojan Vibrations
  • Provides a more natural sensation so couples can feel each other
You may also like Trojan H2O Water-Based Lubricant in "Sensitive Touch"

April 08, 2015

Thank you to Chick Advisor for sending me this product for free to review!
    I received Trojan H20 Water-Based Lubricant in Closer. My partner and I both really enjoyed trying it out and agree with the claims that the product makes.
    This lubricant feels amazing and doesn't have any noticeable scent. My partner and I like trying products that have different flavours and scents or effects, but often find that those products feel sticky and are messy to work with. We really appreciate Closer, because it just feels natural and real, and like the bottle claims it is "truly mess-free & non-sticky". Because the texture is almost like water suspended in gel, it really disappears after use which makes cleaning up so much easier.
    This product is great for making those times with my partner even more perfect! It feels like a more organic experience than with using other lubricants that have "extras" like scents, or warming/tingling sensations. With Closer we don't have to use as much, and can just enjoy each other.
    Overall my partner and I were very impressed with Trojan H20 Closer! The quality is amazing compared to other lubricants we've tried. It's mess-free and feels the most natural out of anything we've tried so far. I would definitely recommend this to others!

April 07, 2015

I am so happy that i got to try Trojan H20 Water-Based Lubricant-Closer for free from chick advisor. It has been so much fun experimenting with my husband while using it. sex can be very difficult sometimes as i get older and this water based lubricant works so well it makes it a lot easier to have fun with my husband. it feels so natural like it's not even there and washes of very easily. i will definitely buy this product and will recommend it to all of my friends. thank you very much chick advisor for letting me try it for free. am a very happy wife.

April 07, 2015

The first selling point for Trojan h20 water based lubricant was the non-sticky formula, there is seriously nothing worse then it starting nice and smooth and then suddenly you are sticking to one another! I was totally impressed at how effective it actually was, and without needing to use very much of the product. In comparison to other ones we've tried, Closer was definitely our new favorite, I absolutely love the bottle and how easily and controlled it dispenses, no more huge gobs and trying to figure out what to do with it all! :) We'll definitely be buying this product again!

April 07, 2015

I received this product to try from Chick Advisor and it's awesome! It's so smooth, it isn't sticky at all. It smells nice and it's easy to clean up.

April 07, 2015

Thank you ChickAdvisor for giving me and my husband the opportunity to try Trojan™ H2O Water-Based Liquid Lubricant in “Closer”. We are fans! It is non-sticky and has a thinner, more liquid consistency than other liquid lubricants we have tried. Compared to the Durex product we were previously using, Trojan™ H2O Water-Based Liquid Lubricant is significantly better because it lasted longer, left no sticky feeling, and because it's more of a liquid consistency (rather than gel or goopy), there was more sensation in all the right places. We will happily buy this product and the price point is a little lower than comparable products so that's a bonus.

April 07, 2015

Loved the product. I found it did not leave me sticky at the end. It was like it disappeared. Nothing left to clean up. It didn't even feel as though there was a lubricant. Very natural feeling and very moisturizing. In the past I've found myself drying out but not with this one. It kept me moisturized for a long time. The best one I've used so far. I would highly recommend it.

April 06, 2015

I recieved this product free to test via Chick Advisor's Product Review Club. I was pleasantly surprised by how smooth and clean this lubricant felt. I would best describe the feel of this product as "barely there"- it feels completely natural. It felt far less sticky than other water-based lubricants, making it much more pleasant to use and a lot easier to clean up. The experience was overall very enjoyable and I would definitely refer this product to my friends. I will be purchasing it again!

April 05, 2015

As far as all of the claims this product makes, I think they were all exceeded. This lubricant was great, it is unscented, it has a very silky/smooth texture but it is still a light weight formula. It is not sticky at all and is very easy to wipe off. I think this is definitely one of the better quality lubricants compared to others I have tried and it was very enjoyable. It is an overall great product! I can't comment on the price since this was a free sample, but I would definitely purchase this again in the future!

April 03, 2015

*Thank you Chickadvisor and Trojan for the opportunity to try the product free of charge in exchange for my honest opinion and this review.*

The ones using lubricants have their reasons - it can be changes in their body, afterbirth, toys or whatever the reason is, we all are looking for the best suiting product out there. This water-based lubricant is a great quality product.

I love that it doesn't have smell/scent to it. It's not gooey, nor it's sticky. It's not too runny either so it won't end up all around the place. Thing I love the most about it, is non stickiness and as promised does its job and then just vanishes. There will be no trace of it. Crazy! :)
    Other brand lubricants I've tried annoyed me with that mess factor (water based or not, i always found them to be too sticky for my liking).

I'm very pleased with the product. It does offer you the very natural feel. I guess that's why this one is called "Closer".
    If I would be in a need for a lubricant, I would probably go for this one again. I'm curious to try the other one in this line too - Trojan H2O Sensitive Touch.

To wrap it all up, I just want to say, that I stand for Trojan's promise: "Feels real. Feels right."

April 03, 2015

Love it! Its amazing and takes very little amount to use. It washes off very easy. Its safe and orderless and non-staining. The bottle has an easy flip lid to use easily. Its also non-sticky ...great feature to have. Love that it has a moisturer in it, lasts a long time and no complains from either me and my hubby. Trojan is a trusted name brand, and is now one of our favourite products to use. Thank you!