Trojan H2O Water-Based Lubricant - Sensitive Touch Reviews

• Formulated with hyaluronic moisturizer, best known for its ability to lock in 1000x it's weight for more moisture and hydration
  • Thinner formulations allows for heightened sensation and feeling
  • Compatible with Trojan Vibrations
  • Gentle formula, free of fragrances or dyes
  • Micro-infused with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E for skin conditioning
You may also like Trojan H2O Water-Based Lubricant in "Closer"

March 30, 2015

Thanks to chick advisor and Trojan I recently got to try the sensitive touch lubricant, I was quite impressed by the non-greasy or sticky feel compared to most other lubes. I would absolutely use it again and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great lube!

March 28, 2015

I received this product to review as a ChickAdvisor. I have to say that this is an all-around fantastic product. I love how natural it feels and smells, and especially love that it's great for sensitive people! I think this is my new favorite product for this particular use!

March 28, 2015

I got the Trojan H2O Water based Lubricant- Sensitive touch for free from Chickadvisor to try. This came to us at the perfect time as we are trying to have another child. We really liked this as it didn't have a sticky feeling or wear away too fast. It lasted longer than our usual lubricant. I also took this to my ob/gyn appointment with me since we are trying to conceive and yes this a very sperm friendly. He said it is a good one to use since it is not loaded with scents, dyes, or flavours. I would definitely get this again.

March 27, 2015

It worked incredibly well, it didn't dry up or get sticky the entire time. It definitely felt better than other water based lubes I have used. I am curious as to how it will hold up in the shower. The moisturizing aloe feels great. I will definitely recommend this to my friends.

March 27, 2015

It was effective, it wasn't sticky at all and it wiped off easily. Its effect "sensitive touch" is actual true, it made my body more sensitive than normal. This one worked better than any other ones that I had tried, it made it more intimate. I would think about purchasing it again, maybe in the near future. I would recommend this to friends if they were looking for something that is non sticky, water based, something that brings intimacy. It was nice to try this product for free, to be able to sample before buying.

March 25, 2015

love it
    good quality much need it product
    I like it effectiveness and non-sticky formula gives me greater and better feeling of intimacy,
    Trojan H2O Water-Based Lubricant - Sensitive Touch product perform much more better if compared to other water-based lubricants I have tried and used in the past...
    I will purchase this product again and do
    recommend this product to a friend...
    Amazing product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 24, 2015

First I love the color of the bottle,that really caught my eye. Then I opened it up and applied a bit to my fingers to see if it was sticky or gooey and none was there. No odor either. So now to dive in and give this the real test. love the feeling it gave,a nice smooth feeling. A sensual experience with no irritation at all. All is good except......after the fun and glory,it left my skin very very dry,a chapped feeling,didn't like that. A good product,but I think I will stick to the old fashion Vaseline. But I am recommending this to my friends anyway,they might get a different experience.

March 03, 2015

OMG what a pleasure it brought..it was almost like it was natural i really enjoyed this product....the pleasure was all ours