Truearth Eco-Strips Reviews
#69 in Laundry Care

Good - 0

September 22, 2020

Smartest Way to do Laundry!

I can't rave about these enough- every time I do my laundry!!! They are so convenient! I live in an apartment building that has a separate laundry room on the ground floor. I have to haul my laundry there for two people every week and not having to lug a jug of detergent is awesome! I just take my small almost weightless package of TruEarth laundry strips with me. Depending on the amount of my load I tear off a a half sheet for a small load or deposit a whole sheet for a full load. No more measuring out liquid and spilling it all over the jug and making a mess. Also no more more jug to have to dispose of in the recycling bin. This product comes in a carboard envelope. No more having to haul jugs from the grocery store either as these are conveniently purchased on line.
    Not only is TruEarth convenient, it is also eco friendly, hypoallergenic and works with any type of washing machine.

June 08, 2020

Great environmentally friendly detergent

I love the convenience of this detergent. It takes up minimal room and is easier to bring around if you don’t have an in-suite or at home laundry. It is gentle on my delicates but still powerful enough to get out stains. What I love most about this product is that it doesn’t leave any residue no matter how much or how little you use. The fact that it is so gentle and leaves no residue has really helped minimize my significant other’s eczema which is a huuuge bonus! I found the price to be comparable to regular detergent so the convenience, compatibility and ability to have it auto scheduled to deliver to me makes it easier because I will now never forget nor be out of detergent!

June 08, 2020

Worth it

I recently signed up for the bi-monthly subscription to try it out. It works great on whites and colors for laundry. Gets clothes clean and leaves them smelling fresh. I like how it uses less waste and good for the environment.