Twinnings lady earl grey tea Reviews
#501 in Tea

January 20, 2018

This is the best (easily accessible) Earl Grey tea I've had

Earl Grey Tea is my favourite kind and I am very particular about it, this is by far the best store-bought Earl Grey tea brand I have ever had. It makes me interested in trying other kinds of Twinnings teas!

June 16, 2017

My favourite to go tea !

Immediatly, when i pour some hot water on the pouch, the smell begins to escape. The taste is just equally great, with a strong bergamot flavour. Its my favorite !

May 02, 2017

Oooh so good
    a friend sent it to me from England
    we have earl grey here they're pretty much the same
    but I have to say this one has more flarovers quicker
    mmm so good
    I'll be buying

January 06, 2017

I tried this tea at a co-workers house and had to get myself a box. I enjoy the subtle citrus taste as something different than my regular orange pekoe tea. I don't like many flavoured teas, but this tea has got to be one of my favourites.

September 06, 2016

LOVE TWINNINGS Tea! I enjoy a good cup of tea and hands down Twinnings has several that are awesome. Lady Earl Grey is a nice natural sweet tea with a hint of citrus. A little milk and sugar and this cup of tea is wonderful. Helps to relax one before bed!

April 23, 2015

I love hot tea. It's a must have start to my mornings. Lady Early Gray tea has such a beautiful aroma that is not overpowering but wakes you up gently. The taste is mild but flavorful You can't help but sniff it before every gulp. It's the perfect start to my morning!

March 09, 2015

So yummy! I have tried a lot of earl grey teas and this is definitely in my top two! It had just the right blend of flavours.