Twister Game Reviews
#7 in Toys

December 10, 2017

Fun for all ages

I have always loved twister. It is a great family friendly game. It is full of laughs and giggles as everyone gets twisted up. It is also funny when someone tips over. Well worth it for a quality family game

November 23, 2017

Twist it up!

Twister is such a fun family friend game. It is even a fun party game. You can switch it up and make your own rules, which is fun too! You can play on teams, or even singular.
    It is exciting for all ages, and literally will never get old. There are so many different variations and ways to play this, that it will never get old!!

November 22, 2017

TWISTER GAME

This is a great game I've played as a family with kids and its great for them to think about the moves they make. And I've also played with just adults and it is so much fun and can turn into a very challenging game. A good game to get people up and moving.

July 23, 2017

Great game

June 27, 2017

Fun game

I think everyone knows and loves twister . It can be lots of fun and it can be challenging. The concept is to put your hands and feet in the spots your spinner lands on, without falling over . It gets more difficult as another hand or leg is added . Especially when you have to work around your competitors body . Lots of fun ! Just be careful not to ruin the matt. It can be found at Walmart.

June 04, 2017

This game was always a blast. I played it with family soemtimes and other times friends... Even as we got older into our teens. It was so much fun. Now I want to try the one were you put paint on all the colors. It looks like it would be a lot of messy fun lol

May 21, 2017

I loved this game as a kid it was always so much fun. Once i had my own kids I bought it we have 2 game nights a week with the kids and sometimes during get togethers with friends. This game is so awesome as adults i think we have more fun with it then when we were kids. Its something to do instead of watching tv or playing video games. Definitely a great game.

May 19, 2017

i bought this game for my kids for christmas at an excellent price and it was worth it. they love the game and it helps keep them occupied for long periods of time! :)

March 27, 2017

Twister as a kid was fun. I was in awe at times of how flexible kids were and it brought so much laughter in our home when we were younger.

Now as an Adult Twister is more x rated sorry had to throw that in there its fun to have a few drinks and play twister with your partner..

March 05, 2017

C'est un classique comme jeu le Twister ! C'est autant pour les enfants que les adultes ! Rire garantie avec ce jeu. Je vous le recommande si vous ne l'avez pas essayer !