Good

Tylenol 8 Hour Reviews

Ranked #132 out of 146 in Pain Relief

Tylenol acts quickly to provide effective relief of muscular aches, pains and strains, arthritis pain, menstrual cramps, headaches, the aches and pains due to flu and fever. Tylenol is less likely to cause stomach upset. Each caplet contains Acetaminophen 650 mg.

June 25, 2017

Saved me a lot of pain after my son was born

I was a firm believer in Advil but after my son was born I found that Tylenol worked wonders. It kicks in and lasts long enough for me to rock my little guy to sleep without back pain. I also don't need to worry about it transfering to my breast milk.

May 08, 2017

Tylenol helps for any headaches I had and also for my menstrual cramps. It is effective for about 8 hours and permits me to sleep correctly throughout the night eventhough I have cramps.

March 14, 2017

This product is always gonna be Worth my money, it always works for me and the price is affordable! The quality is wonderful and the value is just what i need

January 12, 2017

I love Tylenol for my headaches. Always my go-to product. I got a sample of this in the mail and ever since I have been buying it. Thank you for making a great quality product.

May 28, 2016

When getting a headache, you want the headache to go away fast. Tylenol 8 Hour relieves my headache in a fast and effective time matter. I used other brands in the past, but nothing compares or even comes close to the effectiveness of Tylenol 8 hour.

April 18, 2016

Tylonal is the best head ack medican I can pop only one while with advil or other brands I usually have to take 2 or 3 I have even taken 4 of the store brands and they son to anything but givebyou an upset tummy

2.8/5

September 09, 2014

No complaints about tyenol 8 hour. it gets the job done.

lamurap has started a new forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Finola added a new review for
    Solo Energy Bar