4.1/5
TYLENOL Arthritis Pain Caplets Reviews

For relief of pain and fever that lasts up to 8 hours. Easy to open bottle. Keep out of reach of children. Acetaminopen 650 mg.Uses:Muscular aches.Backache.Headache.Toothache.The common cold.Menstrual cramps.Minor pain of arthritis.

September 13, 2018

Alternative to Prescription !!

I have arthritis and muscle pain on a daily basis. I used to take a prescription medication, but found that it would raise my blood pressure. My doctor suggested Tylenol Arthritis as an alternative, because it doesn't affect you the same way as a prescription medication. Awesome choice, very affordable !!

August 26, 2018

Works Great!

I trust Tylenol. I use it at night to sleep. Tylenol is gentler on my stomach and well tolerated. I need this as I only have 1 kidney. It is safe if you have diabetes.

1.7/5

March 20, 2018

I didn't get relief

It can be hard to single out what is hurting and why (I have a lot of chronic pain) but I found these to do nothing for any of my pain, including arthritis pain. I have arthritis in my back, hips, knees and ankles, but it doesn't make any of those areas hurt less. This is a pass for me.

March 13, 2018

Try Tylenol for arthritis pain you won’t regret

I always buy what’s cheap or on sale for body aches and pains. One day this happen to be Tylenol arthritis and let me tell you my pain was relieved I was shocked. My husband is a drywaller taper so he has lots of movement with his arms above his head hurting his shoulders I gave him this Tylenol to try and he felt like a knew man in the morning I later went out and bought a large bottle. I only need once and a while but he uses quite regularly now and reports much less pain

February 23, 2018

The best over the counter pain relief.

Even though I'm only 30, I suffer from arthritis, especially in my hands. These caplets are the only over the counter pain medication I've found to be effective even on my worst days.

February 11, 2018

I am not sure I would try this product again.

I haven't had much arthritis pain relief from Tylenol Arthritis. I have moderate arthritis in my knee so have been trying all pain relief products. I keep switching between them all in hopes that something will eventually work for me.

January 14, 2018

#1 Pain Relieve For Me

I have a bottle of Tylenol Arthritis in my household at all times. I use this product daily and have found great pain relief from them. This is the only thing that works for me now.

October 18, 2017

Works like a charm

As someone that experiences osteo arthitis, walking was very painful, since using this product the pain lessened significantly that I was able to function properly. Highly recommend!

October 01, 2017

It helps me get through the workday

I have rheumatoid arthritis in my hands and I'm a typist. This makes for incredibly painful workdays. While I can't stop working (have to pay those bills), Tylenol Arthritis makes the workday bearable. It helps with the pain in my finger joints and lasts almost 7 hours for me. I highly recommend it.

September 26, 2017

What I call Super Strength Tylenol !!

I have a bottle of Tylenol Arthritis in my household at all times. I use this product daily and have found great pain relief from them. I would definitely recommend you try this product.