TYLENOL Arthritis Pain Caplets Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #6 out of 146 in Pain Relief

For relief of pain and fever that lasts up to 8 hours. Easy to open bottle. Keep out of reach of children. Acetaminopen 650 mg.Uses:Muscular aches.Backache.Headache.Toothache.The common cold.Menstrual cramps.Minor pain of arthritis.

June 20, 2017

A must for Arthritis sufferers

I have been using this for going on 5 years. I have tried the store brand dupes they don't even come close to the effectiveness that Tylenol does. This is a must for my medicine cabinet.

1.5/5

June 03, 2017

I used this product as I have exruciating knee pain. It took some of the pain away but much to my disappointment, the relief did not last for eight hours as indicated.

1.3/5

May 29, 2017

Did not find tylenol arthritis effective in my pain relief. I tried it with both my arthritis pain and as well with a headache. Neither pain went away of was eased.

May 17, 2017

I love this product. I take it before bed, helps me to get to sleep, by relieving my pain that keeps me awake at night. I hate taking pills but I find these easy to swallow.

1.3/5

April 24, 2017

I am currently working my way through a week's trial and so far I can't say it lessens my pain any better than just the regular extra strength Tylenol. I regularly have to use T4's to try to keep moving through joint and spine pain and can't say I will be buying this product in the future even for mild to moderate pain.

April 23, 2017

This is a Great arthritic pain pills. Tylenol has been round for many years. Great for mild to moderate arthritis. I have severe arthritis pain. In the beginning stages of it Tylenol really helped.

April 23, 2017

Just one tablet gives relief of pain,only take one in morning. I take it with water and empty stomach.This helps me to do all the things I need to do without pain.

April 18, 2017

Received hear direct from #Tylenol company worked great on my sciatic nerve pain and my sore achy bones ,I don't know of I have arthritis but these definitely worked on my aches and pains

April 13, 2017

I am young, but I already have the start of arthritis. I took these pain pills the other night, and it took the pain away completely! I will definitely use this product again, and will recommend to anyone having arthritis pain like I do! :)

April 07, 2017

As an arthritis sufferer I can attest to the quality of the pain relief that this product provides. It more than masks my daily pain and is often useful on days where my joints are particularly bad as well, and it is gentle enough on my system that I can continue to take it after a long period of usage. The only thing I wish could be changed is the bottle itself - because of the easy release lid it has a tendency to come unscrewed in my purse and spill pills everywhere. Which can be a hassle, but nothing compared to what I would otherwise have to deal with if I did not carry this product with me.