TYLENOL Arthritis Pain Caplets Reviews

For relief of pain and fever that lasts up to 8 hours. Easy to open bottle. Keep out of reach of children. Acetaminopen 650 mg.Uses:Muscular aches.Backache.Headache.Toothache.The common cold.Menstrual cramps.Minor pain of arthritis.

1.7/5

March 20, 2018

I didn't get relief

It can be hard to single out what is hurting and why (I have a lot of chronic pain) but I found these to do nothing for any of my pain, including arthritis pain. I have arthritis in my back, hips, knees and ankles, but it doesn't make any of those areas hurt less. This is a pass for me.

March 13, 2018

Try Tylenol for arthritis pain you won’t regret

I always buy what’s cheap or on sale for body aches and pains. One day this happen to be Tylenol arthritis and let me tell you my pain was relieved I was shocked. My husband is a drywaller taper so he has lots of movement with his arms above his head hurting his shoulders I gave him this Tylenol to try and he felt like a knew man in the morning I later went out and bought a large bottle. I only need once and a while but he uses quite regularly now and reports much less pain

February 23, 2018

The best over the counter pain relief.

Even though I'm only 30, I suffer from arthritis, especially in my hands. These caplets are the only over the counter pain medication I've found to be effective even on my worst days.

February 11, 2018

I am not sure I would try this product again.

I haven't had much arthritis pain relief from Tylenol Arthritis. I have moderate arthritis in my knee so have been trying all pain relief products. I keep switching between them all in hopes that something will eventually work for me.

January 14, 2018

#1 Pain Relieve For Me

I have a bottle of Tylenol Arthritis in my household at all times. I use this product daily and have found great pain relief from them. This is the only thing that works for me now.

October 18, 2017

Works like a charm

As someone that experiences osteo arthitis, walking was very painful, since using this product the pain lessened significantly that I was able to function properly. Highly recommend!

October 01, 2017

It helps me get through the workday

I have rheumatoid arthritis in my hands and I'm a typist. This makes for incredibly painful workdays. While I can't stop working (have to pay those bills), Tylenol Arthritis makes the workday bearable. It helps with the pain in my finger joints and lasts almost 7 hours for me. I highly recommend it.

September 26, 2017

What I call Super Strength Tylenol !!

I have a bottle of Tylenol Arthritis in my household at all times. I use this product daily and have found great pain relief from them. I would definitely recommend you try this product.

2.7/5

September 05, 2017

Save your money Buy Generic

Honestly people, buy the store brand. This is marketed as something thats going to help with those joint pains, well yeah sure, but its just Acetaminophen....650mg...buy the cheap 325 mg store brand and take 2. Not worth it

June 20, 2017

A must for Arthritis sufferers

I have been using this for going on 5 years. I have tried the store brand dupes they don't even come close to the effectiveness that Tylenol does. This is a must for my medicine cabinet.