Tylenol Children's Fever & Pain Reviews

March 25, 2021

I would buy this product again and again

This product has saved me countless trips to the ER. It brings the little one’s temperature down in record time. It's awesome with teething and general discomfort. The one drug I can count on for first aid. Pain situations.

November 26, 2020

Good for kids pain and fever

I used this recently for my son and it helps with pain management and fever. The taste is also kids friendly I believe as my son did not reject it. I will most likely be sticking to this brand.

January 29, 2020

What A Relief

We purchased this in the Cherry Flavor for my son after he had his procedure done. It worked great to help him calm down and he was back to him normal self afterwards

January 04, 2020
    South Dakota, United States

Works every time!

When my babe doesn’t feel well she is very snuggly and quiet, very not like herself. I hate seeing her so quiet because she is normally a ball of energy! I give her a little bit of Tylenol and within a half hour she is usually back to herself again. It is hard to believe it works so well for her but I am so happy when I see that something is guaranteed to work for her. Love this product!

September 05, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

Good.

very good help to calm the pains of babies I mainly like it very much is the first one that my doctor recommends for my daughter and I really recommend her

August 26, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

my favorite

This is my go to any time kids have a bad fever . It works so quick and last a long time . I like that the flavor isnt grape because most is and my kids hate that ! I like that my kids can all use it too - the age range is nice . Helps out so I have 1 bottle not multiple !

April 11, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My go to

I have three kids, and if they need medicine this is the one that I use first and right away. I always have for sure two bottles in my house, as I never want to run out. It works fast and efficient!

Virginia, United States

Would recommend to any daddy & mommy

My kids love the flavors that Tylenol Children's Fever & Pain come available in. Which makes me a happy mom, because they will take the medicine with no problem. I also like how it's easy to dispense into the tube that is provided with the medicine. It's easy to read and easy for the child to take.

Works great on kids

Love how quickly it works on my teething little guy or when he has a fever. Must be a great flavour cause there is no problem providing the meds when needed

Thumbs up for this.

I have two kids. And this is suitable medicine for both of them. My doctor suggested me. So whenever my kids have fever or pain. I give them . They feel so relaxed after having this. Give fast relief.