Tylenol Children's Fever&Pain; Reviews

January 17, 2018

Effective

I used it after my baby got his 4 months vaccinations. Prior to giving it to him, he would be so cranky and cried more than usual, then when I remembered to give it to him, he was finally able to settle. I'm definitely going to remember next time to give him Tylenol for his vaccinations and when he starts teething.

December 18, 2017

Works well

This is a must have for moms with teething or sick babies. Works well and fast! I used this when my daughter was uncomfortable at night with her teething.

December 13, 2017

A must have for parents with a young child.

Now that my daughter is 2 years old we had to switch her over from Infant Tylenol to Childrens Tylenol. Thankfully we have never had to use it yet but I know if she ever does have a fever or any kind of mild pain this will help to ease it. When she was younger she had a fever and we gave her the Infant Tylenol and her temperatures were back to normal in less than two hours. Acetaminophen seems to do wonders for fevers and Tylenol is a brand I trust.

December 13, 2017

we always make sure to have children Tylenol on hand at all times. worth every penny. we use any time a child in the house is sick or getting immunizations. very effective for pain and fever relief

September 18, 2017

Works good

Since my 2 kids were born and start getting sick with fever, flu or even teething helps them cop with pain, i do recommend it, in those nights it will br really handy.

July 22, 2017

Great to have on hand

One thing I always make sure of is that I always have Childrens Tylonal on hand and with me at all times. I don't use unless absolutely necessary but when its needed I know I can trust Tylenol to relieve my childrens pain and fevers. Definitely recommend.

May 30, 2017

This children's Tylenol product is well worth the money to have on hand when needed. We used this when my son was sick and when he received his immunizations. It is important that you try to administer dosage by child's weight instead of age. This was particular important for my son who weighed quite a bit more then the "average" size of a child his age. Recommend

May 28, 2017

I started using this product when my daughter was born and I highly recommend. It's very effective for reducing fever/pain and starts working fast. Plus, the flavours are great meaning I've never had an issue getting my daughter to take this product. It's a 'must have' in our medicine cabinet for sure.

May 25, 2017

Tylonal is what I use when my little ones have a fever or in pain, my dr recommended it over any other brand. Theres alot of different flavors and it doesn't take long to work. Never had a problem getting my kids to take.

May 17, 2017

This is our go to pain reliever with our little one. It always does the trick in at least a dose or 2. The red does stain a bit but at least he likes the taste.