Tylenol Children's Fever&Pain;

Tylenol Children's Fever&Pain; Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 435 in Baby Miscellaneous

March 14, 2017

J'adore ce produit lors des rendez-vous après les vaccins de mon bébé! Super efficace lors de fièvre ou de douleur. Achetable dans n'importe quel magasin ou pharmacie!

February 17, 2017

Ma fille n'a pas trop aimer le goût et sa n'a pas vraiment fait descendre la température rapidement je recommande quand même car tylenol et une bonne marque

February 15, 2017

I swear by this medicine. This is great for fever's, headaches, upset stomachs a variety of sicknesses! It is a cure all! Many different flavors for picky kids as well! I would recommend this product to everyone!

February 02, 2017

My young son loved the taste of this and easily drank it on his own.
    2 bottles of this at the drug store was rather cheap, much cheaper than adult medacine and 2 days of taking this he was back to his normal self no fever, cough or runny nose anymore!

February 01, 2017

Fast and effective! Tylenol has always been my go to when my children have a fever or pain. Plus this is a trusted brand which gets two thumbs up from me. It often goes on sale too.

January 25, 2017

Works right away. Brings the fever down fast. I will always use Tylenol products. My daughter loves the taste too which makes giving it to her that much better

January 13, 2017

I bought this product for my granddaughters who had fever and pain. They liked the taste and it worked quick and effectively. I will buy this for them when they get sick because it works.

August 15, 2016

I find these work well when baby is not feeling up to par. Aside from other ways to bring down a fever, these are the best when needed.So glad they are on the market.

May 05, 2016

This is defiantly my go to medicine when my son gets a fever and I find that it really helps get rid of the fever quicker than when I use other brands. My son really likes the flavour of this as well so there is no fuss when taking it.

April 24, 2016

This one isn't dye free ans it does stain clothing. The scringe is nice cause it is longer than others I've had. Works fast. This is the only thing I used when my daughter was teething or wasn't feeling well. My baby doesn't mind the taste either.