Tylenol Children's Fever&Pain;

Tylenol Children's Fever&Pain; Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 480 in Baby Miscellaneous

May 30, 2017

This children's Tylenol product is well worth the money to have on hand when needed. We used this when my son was sick and when he received his immunizations. It is important that you try to administer dosage by child's weight instead of age. This was particular important for my son who weighed quite a bit more then the "average" size of a child his age. Recommend

May 28, 2017

I started using this product when my daughter was born and I highly recommend. It's very effective for reducing fever/pain and starts working fast. Plus, the flavours are great meaning I've never had an issue getting my daughter to take this product. It's a 'must have' in our medicine cabinet for sure.

May 25, 2017

Tylonal is what I use when my little ones have a fever or in pain, my dr recommended it over any other brand. Theres alot of different flavors and it doesn't take long to work. Never had a problem getting my kids to take.

May 17, 2017

This is our go to pain reliever with our little one. It always does the trick in at least a dose or 2. The red does stain a bit but at least he likes the taste.

May 04, 2017

Works great! I focus more on the weight than the age of the child. Pharmacist says it's more accurate. They also sell them at Costco in a 3 pack so you save $. :)

March 14, 2017

J'adore ce produit lors des rendez-vous après les vaccins de mon bébé! Super efficace lors de fièvre ou de douleur. Achetable dans n'importe quel magasin ou pharmacie!

February 17, 2017

Ma fille n'a pas trop aimer le goût et sa n'a pas vraiment fait descendre la température rapidement je recommande quand même car tylenol et une bonne marque

February 15, 2017

I swear by this medicine. This is great for fever's, headaches, upset stomachs a variety of sicknesses! It is a cure all! Many different flavors for picky kids as well! I would recommend this product to everyone!

February 02, 2017

My young son loved the taste of this and easily drank it on his own.
    2 bottles of this at the drug store was rather cheap, much cheaper than adult medacine and 2 days of taking this he was back to his normal self no fever, cough or runny nose anymore!

February 01, 2017

Fast and effective! Tylenol has always been my go to when my children have a fever or pain. Plus this is a trusted brand which gets two thumbs up from me. It often goes on sale too.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic