TYLENOL Extra Strength 500mg EZTABS Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 122 in Pain Relief

January 18, 2017

I personally do not like using tylenol - it does not give me the same effect for headaches as Advil or Aleve but my Boyfriend swears by this stuff. Tylenol is the only thing he will take whether it be for a headache, joint pain, anything.

January 18, 2017

These work really great when in a lot of pain!!! They are quick, and the EZTAB pills are nicely coated and go down without affecting your stomach! the extra strength is a must

January 15, 2017

I have a lot of joint issues and work a physically demanding job and this helps a lot. I like to use it in combination with heat or ice on bad days bit by itself out does work. The pills aren't too big and are easy to swallow too.

January 01, 2017

like the easy coating as then don't have to look for water. i have occassional migraines and it works the best on them. It works fast on any pain that I have.

June 15, 2016

I always have Tylenol Extra Strenght Eztabs on hand. It is probably one of them most effective over the counter medications out there for minor pain and headaches. I like the coated pills as it makes them easier to swallow and no funny aftertaste. As for how they work.....fantastic! If I have a headache I only need to take two and within 15-20 mins it's dulled or completely gone. It also works on some leg or body aches, stains etc. best part of Tylenol is they are easy on your stomach! Very trusted and reliable brand

June 09, 2016

Tylenol Extra Strength 500mg EZTabs work wonderfully and actually relieve headache pain within half an hour. I have always used Tylenol for pain because it works. I didn't care for the coating, although it did make the tabs easier to swallow. I personally prefer the normal white caplets.

June 09, 2016

I used these Tylenol extra strength eztabs before I started using Advil full time. I found that these pills worked very well but I could not stand the taste that this ez coating had to them. So I will pay more for Advil because they work great however if you can get past the taste than do work food.

February 16, 2016

Use these bad boys all the time. From headaches and back pain to hangovers, a couple of these will do the trick. I don't find the eztabs any easier to swallow and need a drink to wash them down just like the regular ones. I have to be sure to keep the bottle up high away from my kids because its very easy to open.

January 21, 2016

I have tried a few Tylenol products and have found that none of them have been effective in relieving my headache pain. This is only my personal experience as many of my friends swear by Tylenol. I expect my body benefits more from Ibuprofen than Acetaminophen.

September 26, 2015

Tylenol is a very trusted brand of mine and my family. They work so fast and can always get rid of whatever pain is happening. I usually use the E Z Tabs, they are so easy to swallow and no horrid taste. I have used over the counter Tylenol or in a prescription from the doctor for Tylenol, and it has always worked so well.