TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength Reviews

TYLENOL® Rapid Release effectively relieves pain at rapid speed. Its unique laser drilled holes help release medicine faster! Trust TYLENOL® Rapid Release: tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief. Rapid Release. Rapid Relief.

TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide commence à se dissoudre en quelques seconds et soulagent rapidement la douleur. Ses trous percés au laser accélѐrent la liberation du medicament. Faites confiance à TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide. Il est efficace contre la douleur, mais n’irrite pas l’estomac, et procure un soulagement rapide et efficace.

For more information, please visit Tylenol.ca

Right on Time

Had a busy week
    . With kids and weather change. This was the best relief for me. Got better just in time.. my bag must bring item always.
    I'm so glad I got this right on time.thank you.

Fast Acting Headache Relief

The gelcaps were quite easy to swallow and preferred over normal pills. They worked amazingly fast at relieving my headache. The fast dissolving fast acting is nice when headache is starting and get relief before it even gets bad.

Extra Strength Tylenol Rapid Release Gels

I received my package in the mail the other day and I just so happened to have a headache that day. I took a pill immediately and within 15 minutes I could feel the headache easing up. I was very impressed with the Tylenol and how quickly my headache went away. I will be buying more when I run out of it. I can't thank you enough for allowing me to try this product!!

Speedy!!

This is a great product! I got this as a free sample from chickadvisor and family rated club and what a different the fast release makes!
    Usual Tylenol will take about an hour to quick in while these rapid release took the edge off my headache within 20 minutes!!
    Fabulous! So glad Tylenol came
    Out with this

Tylenol

I would buy this again. The rapid release is accurate! My husband is always complaining of pain and we are always looking for something that works quick! This is great!

Works like a charm!

I run and sometimes experience pain in my lower back and knees. When I started to feel the pain begin, I took a Tylenol® Rapid Release Gelcap Extra Strength and within 15 mins the pain was significantly decreased. I was impressed with how quickly I began to get relief from my pain. Tylenol is a trusted product in my household, but I will definitely be purchasing this in the future.

Perfect for fast relief

I was selected to review Tylenol Rapid Release Gelcaps #gotitfree
    I'm usually an advil type of person but have used tylenol before. This product works wonders! I've never encountered a product that worked quickly until now. I recently got my ear pierced and it has been killing me with pain, once I received this product I tried it right away. Within 15 minutes my pain went away! Great pain reliever I've had in awhile.

Fast and Effective relief

My box of Tylenol Rapid Release Gel could not have come at a better time. I usually suffer from mugraine headaches and because of the weather changes these last few weeks, I've been getting them every day.
    I've been taking the gelcaps for 3 days now and I've experienced a fast and lasting relief of my headaches. I take 2 tablets as soon as I start feeling the headache and within 10 minutes, my headache is gone. The relief has been lasting 6 to 8 hours which is amazing!
    Thank you so much @FamilyRated & @TylenolCanada for the chance to test these products for free #gotitfree, this is certainly a product I will keep buying. #ForWhatMattersMost #FamilyRatedClub

Worked super fast

I received this from chickadvisor for review. I have horrible PMS and I have tried basically everything. This helped a bunch. Still didn't completely eliminate the PMS but it worked fast and it was the closest to no pain.

Afyer a hard day

So the day I received this package was the the good day. I went to the post office right before driving to my daughter's school for an afternoon swim class at the municipal pool. 2 hours with aproximatly 30 5 and 6 years old kids. So you can imagine these came quite handy afterwards. After this, drove home took two of these tylenols and half an hour after I was good to go. I really like this product. With a 5 year old I can't be in bed with a headache. Usually, when I get a headache I'm out for a couple hours. I also have a difficult time swallowing pills. These are not too big so real easy to swallow. Overall, I would recommend this and I will buy in the future.