TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength Reviews

TYLENOL® Rapid Release effectively relieves pain at rapid speed. Its unique laser drilled holes help release medicine faster! Trust TYLENOL® Rapid Release: tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief. Rapid Release. Rapid Relief.

TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide commence à se dissoudre en quelques seconds et soulagent rapidement la douleur. Ses trous percés au laser accélѐrent la liberation du medicament. Faites confiance à TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide. Il est efficace contre la douleur, mais n’irrite pas l’estomac, et procure un soulagement rapide et efficace.

For more information, please visit Tylenol.ca

Not bad

I usually cannot use Tylenol because it isn't effective for me, so I wasn't expecting much out of these gelcaps. I usually always buy Ibuprofen caps. I was surprised to see that these actually worked for me and quickly enough too! I can't say that the effect lasted all that long for me, but that could be due to the fact I seem to be resistant to acetaminophen. But it still worked, so surely they are very effective for "normal" people!

Works for menstrual pain

I suffer from painful menses and usually take extra strength Tylenol. However my one complaint was it would take so long for the pills to start working. So happy to have received Tylenol gel caps and was eager to try. To my relief the pills started working almost immediately probably after 10 mins. And i felt the pain was dulled after just one pill. It lasted about 4 hrs. Loved the small capsules so it made it easy to swallow without the aid of much water. I will definitely be purchasing in the future.

Excellent Prodcut

I find this to be a great pain reliever. Works great on headaches, also arthritis pain, I have both osteo and rheumatoid. Great product and priced right. Highly recommend

June 04, 2019

Great product, suprised that is was very effective

I really liked this product. I would buy it for sure next time I need to buy a pain reliever. Excellent value and worked fast on my headache. I use tylenol priducts but haven't tried this product before. Thanks for the chance to try. Great product, suprised that is was very effective. I don't get headaches that often but i will use this product from now on since it worked faster than my regular tylenol.

June 04, 2019

This is the BEST Tylenol Product!

We only buy Tylenol for our household and the rapid release caps are our favourite. They work quick and effectively so my husband and I can resume our daily activities without being stuck in bed.

Pain Relief

I’m impressed with the Tylenol Rapid Release, it really helped with my headaches and it worked fast, which I loved. I could go on with my day better and faster than usual. I will definitely recommend to my family and friends. Thanks Family Rated for allowing me to test these for free.

Tylenol qui fonctionne rapidement

Ayant souvent des maux de têtes intense causé par la tension du cou, j'ai essayer Tylenol Action Rapide en gélules que j'ai reçu en cadeau. Effectivement, ce produit agi rapidement à éliminer la douleur et m'a permis de passer une agréable journée. La capsule est facile à avaler par sa forme ce que j'aime bien. Il fonctionne plus rapidement dans mon cas que les autres produits du même type.

June 04, 2019

Would definitely use this again & again!

I tend to find Tylenol easier on my stomach than most other pain relief medications. I really appreciated the rapid release formula - it worked quickly to resolve my menstruatal pains (cramps, headache, etc). I didn’t experience any adverse side effects and went about my day feeling relieved! I would definitely use this again and recommend it to anyone who would like quick pain relief.

June 03, 2019

Efficace rapidement

Efficace contre la douleur. J ai effectivement remarqué que cela fait effet rapidement. Je suis satisfaite et c est certain que je vais en acheter. Je recommande

June 03, 2019

Helped me get over headaches quickly

I get occasional headaches and migraines and am always looking for medication that can ease my symptoms as quickly as possible. The Tylenol rapid release gel caps worked very well when I took it as soon as I felt a bad headache or migraine starting, better than my usual headache reliever. I liked that it gave me relief quite quickly after I took it.