TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength Reviews

TYLENOL® Rapid Release effectively relieves pain at rapid speed. Its unique laser drilled holes help release medicine faster! Trust TYLENOL® Rapid Release: tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief. Rapid Release. Rapid Relief.

TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide commence à se dissoudre en quelques seconds et soulagent rapidement la douleur. Ses trous percés au laser accélѐrent la liberation du medicament. Faites confiance à TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide. Il est efficace contre la douleur, mais n’irrite pas l’estomac, et procure un soulagement rapide et efficace.

For more information, please visit Tylenol.ca

June 08, 2019

Wow! This Tylenol Rapid release gels really do work! I did not have to much faith as nothing really works for my tension headaches. However I felt a headache start to come on last night so I tried one. Within half hour I noticed the headache was gone..... this never happens people..EVER. And In this one spot on my back I experience pain, very uncomfortable pain, I must say I noticed a difference in my back as well. These were very easy to swallow as they are not that big, well for me anyway. I will keep these handy in the medicine cabinet for now on. And the best part is I #gotitforfree

Fast and effective

At first I was a bit hesitant on the claim of fast relief, many pain medication I have tried before takes awhile to start kicking in. I don't get pain often but in the summer I get sinus pain and ice pick headaches from the changing air pressure and sun. Once I felt the stabbing pain on the side of my head I reached for this Tylenol right away then sat and waited for it to kick in. Within 15 mins I was able to walk around and 15 minutes after that I was back to my normal self. This product is amazing but is more expensive than the basic Tylenol and depending on the situation it may not be worth the wait. I will continue to keep the regular one in my cupboard and this one in my purse for those times I need fast relief. #gotitforfree

Rapid Relief!

I am someone who had been prone to getting headaches for as long as I can remember. I tend to switch between OTC pain relievers so my body doesn't get accustomed to one rendering it ineffective, so I was super excited to try Tylenol Rapid Release Gels and put them to the test! I did find that they did work as well as I expected from the brand itself, and it provided lasting relief. I cannot say for sure if it worked any "faster" than the other OTC's I use on a regular basis, but I am content with that fact that they worked and took away the pain for lasting relief. They also worked well on everyday body aches and pains and I would certainly recommend Tylenol Rapid Release Gels!
    -I got this product free for testing purposes

Tylenol - rapid pain relief

I have constant migraine and back pain. Usually the ones I take to relief my pain temporarily take some time...I will say couple of mins. I was quite intrigue to try this new dissolve in secs product from Tylenol. I received this package last week and I tried it for a few days - I am surprised how fast the pills dissolved. I can't say the effectiveness was instant but I do feel it was faster than the original one. Texture and taste are both good - nothing to complain there. I am definitely changing to this new one!

works fast!

I have not tried these before receiving them for the campaign, and I am so glad that I got to try them. I usually use Advil liquid gels because they work fast, and I have been happy with them in the past. However the Tylenol took my headache away quickly the first time I tried them. They are pricier then regular Tylenol, but you only need to take them when you need fast pain relief. I will be keeping these in my medicine cabinet from now on!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Fast effective relief

I received Tylenol Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength for free in exchange for my honest review.

I have depended on Tylenol to relieve my pain for many years. The rapid release gelcaps live up to the high expectations I have for Tylenol products.

I have been having a lot of headaches and more migraines recently caused by frequent rain storms in my area. I took the gelcap at the first sign of pain and it was able to reduce my headache quickly and the effects lasted for a really long time. It prevented my headache from turning into a migraine.

The gelcaps did not irritate my stomach, even when I took them on an empty stomach. They are also pretty affordable compared to similar products.

June 08, 2019

I could go through my days and get things done that I needed

My Extra Strength Tylenol Rapid Release Gels came at THE perfect time. I had just bruised my rib and was in excruciating pain. To be honest, with the amount of pain I was in, I wasn't sure they would help much at all. To my surprise and gratitude, they worked brilliantly! I can go about doing my day to day things with minimal pain. Thank you so much Tylenol and Family Rated for sending this amazing gift to me!

#gotitfree #ForWhatMattersMost #FamilyRatedClub #ribpain #pain #chronicpain #painrelief #thankful #reviwer #canada #canadiangirl #gta

Efficacité

2 jours après avoir reçu ma boite de tylenol rapid release gels capsules. J’ai eu un gros mal de tête, pas plaisant mais en même temps l’occassion idéal d’essayer le produit.J’ai toujours eu de la difficulté a avaler un médicament mais heureusement pour moi, la capsule contrairement a certaines tablettes n’a pas commençé à fondre sur ma langue durant le temps que ça m’a pris avant de l’avaler. Ensuite,environ 15 minutes je n’ai pas senti mon mal de tête diminuer mais bien partir completement a ma plus grande joie. Je recommande ce produit et ça va maintenant remplacer les tablettes que j’avais dans ma pharmacie.

Quick acting pain relief

These Tylenol Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra-Strength are quick acting and effective. I’ve always been a bit more of a ibuprofen person but these are just as good.

Rapid Effect

I got it free from Family Rated and thanks for the opportunity. I have a problem of headache and I use Tylenol frequently as it is much safer than other medicine. The new technology of rapid release is good because it's going to be effective within 15 - 20 mins. The size of tablet is small too and very easy to take it. A must buy product.