TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength Reviews

TYLENOL® Rapid Release effectively relieves pain at rapid speed. Its unique laser drilled holes help release medicine faster! Trust TYLENOL® Rapid Release: tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief. Rapid Release. Rapid Relief.

TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide commence à se dissoudre en quelques seconds et soulagent rapidement la douleur. Ses trous percés au laser accélѐrent la liberation du medicament. Faites confiance à TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide. Il est efficace contre la douleur, mais n’irrite pas l’estomac, et procure un soulagement rapide et efficace.

For more information, please visit Tylenol.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

March 17, 2016

I normally didn't Care for Tylenol because the original one doesn't seem to work for me,but I like this for headache pain it seems to kick in fairly fast to relieve my pain and it doesn't make me feel groggy either ,which is great. This is a good product

February 18, 2016

This is the only pain pill that I will take. It is better than Advil in my opinion. It works quickly and last long. It is also cheap so I know I can always depend on it.

May 02, 2013

I believe the extra strength helps in only a little. The rapid release part does work a little quicker than most other typical pain relievers. One or two of these, depending on how bad a headache I have works wonders. Time of the month cramps? Covers those too. Available in different size packages/bottles and price points, these are worth looking into. Available anywhere you'd expect to find pain relievers. Effects last up to 8 hours. Worth my recommendation.

July 18, 2012

tylenol is the only product going for headaches at my house.......

2.2/5

June 12, 2012

Did absolutly nothing for me. Doesn't even work on a mild headache or body ache. Would not buy ever again.

2.2/5

June 11, 2012

This just did nothing for me. It says fast acting but it felt like an eternity before i even started to feel any relief from just a headache. I get a lot of them and have tried many different OTC pain relievers but this product was just not for me. I did not find it fast acting or effective and will stick to liquigels in the future.

May 02, 2012

When you have a major headache you want a pain releaver that acts fast! These capsules do exactly that, they are really small in size and as a gelcap quite easy to swallow. I keep a supply in my ensuite for when I wake up with a headache or neck pain from sleeping wrong.

May 01, 2012

Fantastic product! Works fast (like it advertises), and lasts 4 hours!!! Definately more helpful with bone pain and general aches and pains, not so great with menstrual pain.

December 21, 2011

I literally just took one of these 2 seconds before I saw a new review on these. These are the only over the counter medications that work for me. I don't know what it is about me, but even prescription meds don't work well for me... when I stumbled upon these, I was so grateful to know that finally I found something that works for my headaches and cramps! The size is easy to swallow, it works in a reasonably short amount of time, and the effects are long lasting!

December 21, 2011

Ive had two surgeries in the past year and a half---and I SWEAR by these capsules. For whatever reason, my body has built up an immunity to tylenol 3's which do nothing for me anymore! As the name states, RAPID RELEASE, they DO offer speedy relief!! When these alone stop working over the course of my recovery, I alternate every 3 hours between these and an anti-inflammatory like Advil and it works like a charm every time!!