TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength Reviews

TYLENOL® Rapid Release effectively relieves pain at rapid speed. Its unique laser drilled holes help release medicine faster! Trust TYLENOL® Rapid Release: tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief. Rapid Release. Rapid Relief.

TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide commence à se dissoudre en quelques seconds et soulagent rapidement la douleur. Ses trous percés au laser accélѐrent la liberation du medicament. Faites confiance à TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide. Il est efficace contre la douleur, mais n’irrite pas l’estomac, et procure un soulagement rapide et efficace.

For more information, please visit Tylenol.ca

Tylenol rapide

J'ai reçu cet article gratuitement par family rated. Une colis est arrivé un peu plus tard que prévu. Mon mari et moi l'avons essayé tout les deux. Nous croyons qu'il fait effet plus rapide que le Tylenol ordinaire.

Def would buy again

I love these, they release super quick and get rid of my pain rapidly. I can always count on these when I have an event and I need to be pain free to enjoy myself.

June 23, 2019

Better than I thought it would be!

I received this product for free, as part of the Family Rated product review club. I’m not usually a big fan of Tylenol products, but this one I would buy again! The first time I tried it, I wasn’t sure if it helped my headache, but the second time I did notice a difference. The thing I like is that I took only one, instead of 2. I think I will probably stick with my usual brand, most of the time, but will definitely consider this one, next time I have to buy some!

Central and Western District, Hong Kong

Works well

So far I have been really loving this new tylenol rapid release extra strength. It was worked so well when I need pain killer. It works fast and with no side effects. Love it

Best Tylenol

I got this product for free to sample as part of the Family Rated Product Review Club but my opinions are my own. I think this product is amazing! Whenever I have headaches - whether it's stress or weather-related these have relieved my pain so quickly it's crazy - like within minutes. I would highly recommend these and will be purchasing them again for sure!

Best tylenol out there

I received this product for free from the FamilyRated product review club but all of my opinions are my own! I think this Tylenol is amazing - it works in literal minutes. We've had a lot of rain and I get really bad headaches from the weather and this helps relieve the pressure in my head so quickly and it lasts! I would purchase these again for sure!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Amazing pain relief fast

Tylenol rapid release is hands down my favorite, go-to pain reliever. The relief from pain both minor and severe is fast and effective. Relief from pain is long lasting as well. It's definitely a product I'll keep in my medicine kit and in my car for when I'm on the go.

2.0/5

Not for me.

I suffer from very bad migrane headaches and often find comfort in tylenol so I was happy to test out tylenol rapid release gels free for review since I am experienced in the pain field! Unfortunately I regret to say that they did not work at all for me, on the first sign of my headache I took 1 capsule and no relief, second and third headache days I tried 2 capsules and both times I still had no relief but added nausea. I'm sad to have to leave an unsatisfactory review for familyadvisor but I must remain honest.

Wow works quickly!

Wow I am impressed with this product. I woke up with that foggy brain that could turn into a killer migraine. So I took one of these tablets and was amazed that within 20 minutes I was feeling fabulous.
    I personally find these gel capsules very easy to swallow and I didn't notice any aftertaste or discomfort in the tummy.
    I definetly recommend checking these out for fast pain relief.
    I received this product for free to try from Family Rated for my honest review.

June 21, 2019

My medicine of choice for a headache!

I have been trying to quit caffeine recently and have been getting awful headaches. Having two kids under 3 also doesn’t help in the headache department. I really loved the Tylenol Rapid Release gel caps when I tried them recently to combat a really bad headache I was having due to caffeine withdrawal. I felt relief within 30 minutes of taking the pill. The texture on the outside of the pill is a bit hard, but it was fine when taken with water. I only needed one pill (extra strength) to feel relief. Great product, I would buy this again!