TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength Reviews

TYLENOL® Rapid Release effectively relieves pain at rapid speed. Its unique laser drilled holes help release medicine faster! Trust TYLENOL® Rapid Release: tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief. Rapid Release. Rapid Relief.

TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide commence à se dissoudre en quelques seconds et soulagent rapidement la douleur. Ses trous percés au laser accélѐrent la liberation du medicament. Faites confiance à TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide. Il est efficace contre la douleur, mais n’irrite pas l’estomac, et procure un soulagement rapide et efficace.

For more information, please visit Tylenol.ca

This ACTUALLY works!

I was so glad I received this product for testing! I have chronic headaches due to issues in my neck from a car accident, as well as weather changes and it’s so hard to find a pain reliever that works, let alone quickly. Well sure enough a storm came in and my head started pounding. I took one of the capsules and within minutes I realized the headache was gone. Honestly such a relief, now I know what to buy that will work and can stop wasting my money on products that don’t. #gotitfree

Extremely effective

I get a lot of migraines in between seasons and this season in particular has been terrible! I’ve tried many different products to help control the migraines but nothing really helps. This Tylenol not only gave me relief FAST, but it also lasted much longer! I will definitely continue to use this to control my migraines!

WORKS!

Extra Strength Tylenol Rapid Release Gels WORK!
    They work fast and are effective. After a sleepless night, I was driving home form work, when I got a sudden headache. I thought oh no, I’m not going to get anything done when I get home with this headache. I stopped to pick up my mail on the way home and found the Extra Strength Tylenol Rapid Release Gels in my mailbox. The timing couldn’t have been any better, I was excited to try them, to see if they work, this standard tired headache would be the perfect test. I took just one and started making supper and doing laundry, and it was a little while and I thought, gee I don’t have my headache. I was surprised and super happy.
    I hate to say I look forward to another headache, but knowing I have the Extra Strength Tylenol Rapid Release Gels to take, will be great. #gotitforfree

Quick relief

I received this product free to try in exchange for a review but it doesn’t affect my opinion. Tylenol rapid release is a life saver. I recently had a stress headache and took 1 rapid release pill and within 20 minutes the headache was completely gone. But I was noticing the pain easing within minutes. It’s definitely fast action and long lasting. Definitely a must have in my medicine cabinet.

Works fast

Its 600mg . I use it when I got headache it takes affect less than 5min. The tylenol I tried takes 30min for me. I got a cold I been using it to get rid of the headache and for graver. It helps me and I can withstand going to work

fidèle à son nom

Je n'ai pas été déçue. La marque est fidèle à elle même, on ne se trompe pas avec Tylenol.

Dur à comparer si vraiment c'est plus rapide que leur capsules standards, mais j'aurais tendance à dire que oui. J'aime bien le format allonger. Dans mon cas, ca été efficace rapidement et longtemps. J’achèterai sans hésiter.

Tylenol Rapid Release

My husband and I both tried these and loved them! We had been looking at this product and debating whether to try them and then this opportunity came up for the free sample! They worked very well and did exactly what they claim!

June 20, 2019

Strong, fast pain relief in a small package

I was impressed with how quick and well these worked. I found the size of the pills easy to swallow. Usually extra strength means extra big pills, but not these. 500mg of Acetaminophen in a pill size of other brands 200 mg pills. I will definitely be keeping a bottle of these in my cabinet.

Amazing

Tylenol is definitely a staple in our house and is always stocked up. With a hectic life and busy toddler the rapid release is mandatory - I don't have time to be out with a bad headache so when I start to feel one coming on I take one immediately. They work quickly and efficiently and I love them.

AMAZING!

I have been sceptical with regards to tablets, coated tablets or liquid gels. Do they really differ in how they work and how fast. I’ve always wondered if when you ask which one is best in the store if they are just told what answer to give. The answer is always “they all are the same, same medication” why is it they technically don’t answer the question? So it leaves people like me, who need Tylenol. We are in a position to in a way find out for ourselves. Well I’m here to say no, they are all not the same just because they are the same medical ingredient. Yes, they are all the same medical ingredient but the form you take it really does make a different. After having been someone who has always taken the Tylenol coated tablets, I most definitely feel the Tylenol Rapid Release liquid gels work not only faster but better. I honestly have never been able to get relief for certain symptoms I have with both migraines and during mensuration. I have no reason at all to say that the Tylenol Rapid Release gel capsules really do work faster and better if they do not. I was extremely surprised and happy that the Tylenol Rapid release begun working 13 minutes after taken the recommended dose. I have now switched to the Tylenol Rapid Release. If you have pain this should be your go to. I only timed how long the Tylenol Rapid Release took to begin working because before I began taking them because I timed how long it took to begin my usual pain and fever reducing medication for this review. As well as, to see for myself the difference. My usual medication took 32.5 minutes to begin working. This means the Tylenol Rapid Release begun working and actually helping 19.5 minutes sooner. Not only have I switched to the Rapid Release, I have recommended it to people I know that take Tylenol for their own personal reasons to try the Rapid Release and they have now switched. I cannot understand if you can have need relief, comfort and a reduce in pain with a product that works so much better and faster why you wouldn’t prefer that over the other that do not at all have these qualities. I will never take another form of Tylenol again. Another thanks a million and praise to ChickAdvisor! #ChickAdvisor #Joinnow #Gift #Tryitfree #TylenolRapidRealease