TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength Reviews

TYLENOL® Rapid Release effectively relieves pain at rapid speed. Its unique laser drilled holes help release medicine faster! Trust TYLENOL® Rapid Release: tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief. Rapid Release. Rapid Relief.

TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide commence à se dissoudre en quelques seconds et soulagent rapidement la douleur. Ses trous percés au laser accélѐrent la liberation du medicament. Faites confiance à TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide. Il est efficace contre la douleur, mais n’irrite pas l’estomac, et procure un soulagement rapide et efficace.

For more information, please visit Tylenol.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

2.7/5

June 13, 2019

Would go a different way

I was super intrigued to try the new fast acting Tylenol gel caps but was sadly disappointed when I did. I found that didn’t tend to work any faster than the tylenol I was used to taking and found they did nothing for my pain if I only took 1 capsule. They worked fine when I took two capsules and were super easy to swallow! If that’s all the was on the shelf I’d buy them but they weren’t what I was hoping for. I wouldn’t recommend it for my friends or family. Tylenol has done better with many other products #gotitfree

Action rapide

J'ai bien aimé ce produit. J'utilisais Tylenol avant, mais j'ai changé pour de l'ibuprophene il y a plusieurs années, car je trouvais le soulagement plus rapide et plus durable. Ces Tylenols m'ont impressionné: ils ont agit vraiment rapidement (en 15 minutes je dirais), et mon mal de tête (léger il faut le dire) était parti.

Je n'hésiterais pas à en acheter s'ils sont en spécial.

#gotitfree

June 13, 2019

A quick end to headaches!

I’ve used Tylenol products in the past as I can depend on it when it comes to alleviating headaches and fevers. After trying Tylenol rapid release gels, not only was I reminded of the quality of the brand’s product but was also pleased of how rapidly it started working. Mind you, I don’t usually get excruciating migraines like some people do and therefore can’t testify for those cases. However it works well for the average headache. The packaging is quite standard and easy to use and the capsules are easy to swallow.

Only slight downfall is that you do get fewer gelcaps for the price compared to the other tylenol lineups.

Nonetheless, You really can’t go wrong with this product!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Fast Acting

I've used Tylenol products for a long time, but found that these Rapid Release Gels were the most effective. Within a half hour, my headache was gone, and I could get back to my day. They were really easy to take, because of the coating, and worked quickly. If you're looking for something fast-acting, and a decent price, then give Tylenol Rapid Release Gels a try! Highly recommend!

[I #gotitfree, but all opinions are my own.]

Goodbye headache!

I was skeptical that I would notice much difference between this product and extra strength tylenol. However, I was wrong. It kicked in very quickly to ease my headache symtpoms, much quicker than the usual one I take.
    It was effective at keeping the pain gone, I did not experience it coming back later. It's a bit more money, but worth it for those times that pain is intense and you don't want to wait. I would think anyone with a low pain tolerance or a busy life that cannot be down and out with pain for long would appreciate this product! #gotitfree

Helped my back pain

I received the extra strength gel caps by Tylenol to try for free from chickadvisor. They really helped my achy back so that I could get a good nights rest. My back has been constantly sore after pregnancy and now carrying around my son so this has been great.

Worked well and fast!

I normally reach for ibuprofen when I am experiencing pain so I wasn't sure how well the Tylenol Rapid Release Gels would work for me when I recieved them to try complimentary from FamilyRated.

I was really impressed with how quickly I experienced relief. They kicked in quite quickly compared to similar products. I was able to get on with my day and it definitely lasted a long time as well. I often don't turn to acetaminophen products because I found they're less effective for cramps and migraines but these definitely worked well for me in both situations.

June 13, 2019

Provided pain relief in 20 mins!

I took one gel cap about an hour after I started getting pain (cramps). Within 20 minutes, I was free of pain. That's the fastest I've ever experienced pain relief for cramps. Usually it takes about an hour. To be honest, I usually stick with Advil or Aleeve, but I will be purchasing this product when I am finished this bottle because it works really fast. I also didn't have any side effects and can now go about my day without pain. I'm happy I was selected to try them. I can't completely vouch for the "value" because I didn't pay for the product but if the cost is in the vicinity as similar products then I would say the value is good. I will definitely buy it again since the pain relief is so quick.

Instant Relief!

I received these Tylenol Rapid Release Gelcaps for free from FamilyRated and I'm so glad I did. I have trouble taking Ibuprofen products because they are too hard on my stomach, so Tylenol is my go to. These work like a charm and fast! I've been buying the EZ tabs for years but I will definitely be switching to these to ease pain from Auntie Flow to every day aches! Thank you! #FamilyRatedClub #ForWhatMattersMost

Works great

I received a sample in exchange for my honest review**

As a family we typically grab store brand drugs to save costs, I tried these badboys and I'm not sure we can go generic again!!
    They seemed to work much faster ( about 15 minutes or so) and I didn't find myself watching the clock for my next dose!

#ForWhatMatterMost #gotitfree #FamilyRatedClub @FamilyRated