TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength Reviews

TYLENOL® Rapid Release effectively relieves pain at rapid speed. Its unique laser drilled holes help release medicine faster! Trust TYLENOL® Rapid Release: tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief. Rapid Release. Rapid Relief.

TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide commence à se dissoudre en quelques seconds et soulagent rapidement la douleur. Ses trous percés au laser accélѐrent la liberation du medicament. Faites confiance à TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide. Il est efficace contre la douleur, mais n’irrite pas l’estomac, et procure un soulagement rapide et efficace.

For more information, please visit Tylenol.ca

Best Tylenol

I got this product for free to sample as part of the Family Rated Product Review Club but my opinions are my own. I think this product is amazing! Whenever I have headaches - whether it's stress or weather-related these have relieved my pain so quickly it's crazy - like within minutes. I would highly recommend these and will be purchasing them again for sure!

Best tylenol out there

I received this product for free from the FamilyRated product review club but all of my opinions are my own! I think this Tylenol is amazing - it works in literal minutes. We've had a lot of rain and I get really bad headaches from the weather and this helps relieve the pressure in my head so quickly and it lasts! I would purchase these again for sure!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Amazing pain relief fast

Tylenol rapid release is hands down my favorite, go-to pain reliever. The relief from pain both minor and severe is fast and effective. Relief from pain is long lasting as well. It's definitely a product I'll keep in my medicine kit and in my car for when I'm on the go.

2.0/5

Not for me.

I suffer from very bad migrane headaches and often find comfort in tylenol so I was happy to test out tylenol rapid release gels free for review since I am experienced in the pain field! Unfortunately I regret to say that they did not work at all for me, on the first sign of my headache I took 1 capsule and no relief, second and third headache days I tried 2 capsules and both times I still had no relief but added nausea. I'm sad to have to leave an unsatisfactory review for familyadvisor but I must remain honest.

Wow works quickly!

Wow I am impressed with this product. I woke up with that foggy brain that could turn into a killer migraine. So I took one of these tablets and was amazed that within 20 minutes I was feeling fabulous.
    I personally find these gel capsules very easy to swallow and I didn't notice any aftertaste or discomfort in the tummy.
    I definetly recommend checking these out for fast pain relief.
    I received this product for free to try from Family Rated for my honest review.

June 21, 2019

My medicine of choice for a headache!

I have been trying to quit caffeine recently and have been getting awful headaches. Having two kids under 3 also doesn’t help in the headache department. I really loved the Tylenol Rapid Release gel caps when I tried them recently to combat a really bad headache I was having due to caffeine withdrawal. I felt relief within 30 minutes of taking the pill. The texture on the outside of the pill is a bit hard, but it was fine when taken with water. I only needed one pill (extra strength) to feel relief. Great product, I would buy this again!

2.0/5

Not impressed

I received this product free from Family Rated in exchange for my review.
    I was excited to try this product as regular pain meds usually take too long to kick in; I was disappointed to discover that their claim to be rapid release did not ring true for me. It took the usual amount of time that regular tylenol takes. As a result, I would not recommend this to anyone.

Works quickly!

I've been a user of another brand of pain killers for years but had an ulcer so the Dr. said I couldn't take them, I am however allowed Tylenol, having said that I wasn't impressed with its effectiveness so I was curious to try this product and I was pleasantly surprised. It works, like actually works and quickly and it lasts at least 6 hours.

I'd totally buy this again, in fact I'll be buying it this weekend to ensure we have some on hand when the trial bottle is gone.

soulagement rapide

bonjour jai eu la chance de tester ses super tylenol grace a family rated. Vraiment je ne croyais pas que ses tylenol pouvias etre aussi efficace aussi vite. On ressend l'effet beaucoup plus rapidement que les tylenol conventionel. Elle son aussi tres facile d'acces dans les pharmacie. Jai vraiment aimer et ma famille aussi. je vous le recommende.

June 21, 2019

A great, fast acting, pain reliever!

TYLENOL® RAPID RELEASE GELCAPS EXTRA STRENGTH worked great! They were everything they claimed to be: fast acting and extra strength. I highly recommended this product, it took my sinus headache away in less that 10 minutes, I could hardly believe it.