U by Kotex Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 259 in Feminine Hygiene

May 25, 2017

This brand is awesome , it fits nicely & doesn't leak , I've had a good experience using this product , you should try it , I think you'll be impressed

April 30, 2017

You can rest easy with the u by kotex overnight pad... This pad stays in place - doesn't bunch - and is by far the most absorbent pad i've used. I had gotten a really good deal on these on sale and they offered an additional coupon so for 2.00 i was going to try them. My flow is usually heavy and i tend to use at least 3 pads during overnights - i did not need to do this with these pads - they are long enough to cover and protect from leaks. Very impressed with these pads and the colorful packaging is just a fun little bonus!!!

April 26, 2017

I have really sensitive skin it my favorite Brand as i dont get rashes from This Product and the Wing are softer on my skin than the other brands . I have been using This Product for about 15 years and Will continue to do So as long as i need them

March 04, 2017

U by Kotex is a great brand! They are very expandable to what they do. Form super tampions, to thin thong liners. This company really takes into aspect a girls need when they are in a stressful time of the month. If your having trouble with you old brand. Switch it up try something new.

April 26, 2016

U by Kotex is my favourite, it is a little pricey so when it goes on sale I stock up. I highly recommend this product and will definitely purchase this again.

February 21, 2016

I used to use Tampax pearl and switched to these. I like the packaging, it is easy to insert and comfortable to wear. I have never had a leak with these.

October 24, 2015

This is the brand i buy the most i love how easy it is to use and i like the package sizes that you have to choose from for this product. I like how great the absorbency is and how it keeps me from having any leaks, i like that it comes with wings too makes me feel better about using them. They are a great price and always go on sale you can buy them anywhere that sells feminine products.

September 24, 2015

i love this brand so much everything is very comfortable and the packages are too cute

July 31, 2015

I have very heavy periods and this is the first and only product that has ever been effective to me. I very rarely have accidents anymore which is a blessing. I highly recommend this product for every woman who is having a bit of a hard time with heavy menstruation

April 30, 2015

U by Kotex is a great product. i personally love the designs on it and help me stay comfortable.