U by Kotex Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 241 in Feminine Hygiene

March 04, 2017

U by Kotex is a great brand! They are very expandable to what they do. Form super tampions, to thin thong liners. This company really takes into aspect a girls need when they are in a stressful time of the month. If your having trouble with you old brand. Switch it up try something new.

April 26, 2016

U by Kotex is my favourite, it is a little pricey so when it goes on sale I stock up. I highly recommend this product and will definitely purchase this again.

February 21, 2016

I used to use Tampax pearl and switched to these. I like the packaging, it is easy to insert and comfortable to wear. I have never had a leak with these.

October 24, 2015

This is the brand i buy the most i love how easy it is to use and i like the package sizes that you have to choose from for this product. I like how great the absorbency is and how it keeps me from having any leaks, i like that it comes with wings too makes me feel better about using them. They are a great price and always go on sale you can buy them anywhere that sells feminine products.

September 24, 2015

i love this brand so much everything is very comfortable and the packages are too cute

July 31, 2015

I have very heavy periods and this is the first and only product that has ever been effective to me. I very rarely have accidents anymore which is a blessing. I highly recommend this product for every woman who is having a bit of a hard time with heavy menstruation

April 30, 2015

U by Kotex is a great product. i personally love the designs on it and help me stay comfortable.

April 20, 2015

They dont leak as much as no name brand . So its pretty well worth the price.and works good.

April 01, 2015

protects better then always and feels better way less leaking then always. they have the best shaped wings.. fun packaging.

March 07, 2015

Not for me. I don't think I have ever had to change a period pad as many times I have had to this brand.

I'll stick to Always