Unstopables febreze Fabric Refresher in Shimmer Reviews

Ranked #159 out of 583 in Home Fragrance

March 13, 2017

Sa sent tellement bon je ne peux plus men passer je trouve le prix un peu cher par contre mais sinon la qualiter du produit sa sent longtemps je mempeche den mettre a tout les jours pour pas finnir la bouteille.

January 09, 2017

Febreze has always been a tad expensive. But it works very well. Eliminates odours and carpets, furniture, etc and it keeps smelling great all day. Would recommend.

June 29, 2016

J'ai découvert ce produit, il y a quelques mois et j'adore! Notre linge sent toujours très bon et ce pour plusieurs semaines! Je le recommande| Maintenant, il fait certainement partit de mon rituel de lavage!

January 27, 2016

Best product that I can use in my clothes. My husband comes home from work and his clothes always are dirty and stink. A little of the unstoppables and perfect smell every time. They are easy to use in the wash and I will continue to keep buying them.

One note though. I maybe an idea for someone to make these into a pod. Why? Because they do tend to get everywhere. This being said, I sweep them up put them into the garbage and wha-la my garbage no longer stinks. It's a win win for me.

December 15, 2015

I absolutely love th febreze fabric refresher and now that it has the unstoppables scents and staying power I love it even more , love coming home to a fresh smelling house.

December 14, 2015

Its my favorite softener...smell ling time and i go buy a new votle the same day

November 16, 2015

Noticed this in the grocery store, in the laundry care aisle, and thought I'd give it a try. I have a few areas in my house that tend to smell less than fresh, and cleaning doesn't quite do the trick!This product worked surprisingly well. It gave a fresh laundry smell to what it was applied to. It claims to give up to 7 days of freshness...but that claim is bogus. Febreze products have become ridiculously expensive, and this product is no exception. I only wish there was a cheaper version.

jhartigan added a new review for
    CARGO Lip Gloss Quad