Prestige Item
Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray Reviews

For picture perfect makeup that lasts, Urban Decay teamed up with Skindinävia to bring us All Nighter Setting Spray. Simply give yourself a spritz of this refreshing, oil-free mist when your morning makeup routine is complete to protect against harsh weather including rain, wind, heat and extreme cold, tears, perspiration and even stress. At the end of the day our faces looked as fresh as they did right after our 7am application.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

May 02, 2015

Amazing this product does what it says

April 23, 2015

I have very oily skin and this is a great product to help keep my makeup on my skin all day or all night! It barely has a scent, is easy to use and a little goes a long way! I have tried many other setting sprays and this is by far the best.

March 31, 2015

I'm always going to pick another one up in sephora, which pains me because of the price but it's honestly the best makeup setting spray I have ever tried.

March 25, 2015

I love this spray because it holds to its end of the deal. It keeps your makeup fresh and locked in place all day! It also gives you that fresh makeup look which is something every makeup lover wants, right?

February 25, 2015

Expensive, but worth it. I love urban decay, it is a great cosmetic company. The All Nighter sets my makeup for such a long time. I can go to a bar, have a drink thrown in my face and still have my blush locked in place which is awesome.

February 02, 2015

I was a bit hesitant to spend the money on this at first but I am so glad I made the purchase! This is an amazing product and it actually works! It just seems so logical to add one last finishing touch after all the hard work you put into doing your makeup. I found that using it twice, after foundation and concealer and then at the end works best! GREAT PRODUCT!

January 29, 2015

I work at a restaurant so the temperatures can get pretty ridiculous. The fact that my makeup doesn't shift or disintegrate after my 8 hour shifts is proof that this stuff is liquid gold.

January 27, 2015

Great product at a great price. It is $15. I typically use this product after I contour, I spray my blending brush a tad and blend away. It helps me blend so much better.

January 26, 2015

This spray is amazing. ... it really keeps your makeup looking "on point" alllll day!

January 17, 2015

Another amazing product from Urban Decay. It is not cheap, but the money you do spend on it will be worht every penny. I use this everyday along with the eyeshadow primer potion to keep my makeup looking perfect from early morning to late at night. I spray on a few sprays after my makeup is completed and go through a day with the kids, at they gym and work and still looks fresh at the end of the day. This is a must have for me!