Prestige Item
Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray Reviews

For picture perfect makeup that lasts, Urban Decay teamed up with Skindinävia to bring us All Nighter Setting Spray. Simply give yourself a spritz of this refreshing, oil-free mist when your morning makeup routine is complete to protect against harsh weather including rain, wind, heat and extreme cold, tears, perspiration and even stress. At the end of the day our faces looked as fresh as they did right after our 7am application.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

January 06, 2015

I decided to try this product after my MAC Fix+ spray ran out.
    I will never purchase another setting spray except this one! I have never been able to set my makeup so that it lasts 10+ hours without creasing or smudging - until i tried this.
    I have received countless compliments on my makeup since using this, and it truly does make your makeup last all day/night.

December 04, 2014

This product is amazing! I use it almost everyday..I am a mama so the only all nighters I have are with the babes. :P… I am 30 years old and slowly starting to get laugh lines and unfortunately makeup is settling in them. With this spray you hardly notice the settling and well…it makes me look younger so yay for that! This has definitely become a staple in my beauty routine.

November 13, 2014

I will admit, I cringed a little bit over the price when I purchased this from Sephora. It is a pricey product. But if you have combination skin like mine that causes makeup meltdowns within a couple of hours, it really is worth it in the end to have a product set your foundation. I literally can wear five layers of makeup and powder it within an inch of my life, but my t-zone will eventually cause it to move and smudge and just break down. I don't even have particularly oily skin, just enough I guess. I have always had a hard time with eyeshadows and liners smudging and ending up with raccoon eyes as well. UD's Setting spray does everything it promises. I can actually work a full 9 hour shift and come home looking just like I did when I applied my makeup in the morning. I especially love it for a night out. If you go dancing and have a few bevvies, nothing goes awry! LOVE.

October 31, 2014

great product! Very long lasting!

September 10, 2014

I don't like multiple layers of "stuff" on my face (like primer, foundation, powder etc.) to keep a look going in intense situations. I bought this for my wedding day which was under the blazing sun in 30C degree weather. Not only did my makeup last through the entire day - I didn't need to touch anything up (other than my lips)! This would be GREAT for anyone who wants lasting power without multiple layers!!

September 02, 2014

Held all my makeup in place. Worth the money

August 14, 2014

This is amazing, it makes my foundation look more natural and it lasts all night.

March 25, 2014

Okay 35 $ it's a little bit expensive but it worth the price. I mean it really set your makeup for a minimum of 12 hours. I love it. Also, it's good for dry skin like mine

March 11, 2014

I love this product! Lasts for many hours, don't need to touch ups. Sets the makeup very well. There is no smell to it.

November 19, 2013

This stuff is magic in a bottle. It does it's job and more. It sets your makeup so it stays in place through just about anything, (except for swimming/showering). Not only that, but it makes your makeup look less "makeuppy" and more supple, like skin texture. Trust me, once you use it, you'll wonder how you ever did without it!! You have to regularly clean the spray head or it gets gunked up and the spray comes out in fat droplets rather than a fine mist.