Prestige Item
Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray Reviews

For picture perfect makeup that lasts, Urban Decay teamed up with Skindinävia to bring us All Nighter Setting Spray. Simply give yourself a spritz of this refreshing, oil-free mist when your morning makeup routine is complete to protect against harsh weather including rain, wind, heat and extreme cold, tears, perspiration and even stress. At the end of the day our faces looked as fresh as they did right after our 7am application.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 18, 2012

Now that it's summer, I've become a bit a worry-wart when it comes to my makeup. I've been trying to use products that I know will last all day. When in doubt, I use this setting spray.
    A couple spritzes of this all over my already-done makeup helps it to last all day. Sometimes I don't even use a setting powder when I use this spray.
    It's refreshing when you spritz it on your face, I usually do about 2 to 3 spritzes. It's dries in about 30 seconds and then your makeup is set.