Prestige Item
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original Reviews

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion is the legendary primer in the beauty industry. Eyeshadow Primer Potion is coveted by makeup artists and makeup junkies alike because it guarantees more vibrant eyeshadow that lasts for 24+ hours and NEVER CREASES! Once you experience its powers (plus how smoothly it glides on – an added bonus) you’ll never want to live without it. Original formula dries down invisibly, while Eden, Sin and Greed are shades that can also be worn as shadows or highlighters!

For more info, visit Urban Decay.

October 21, 2017

Always a goto

I have used this the odd time, I'm not usually one for doing much with my eyes but when I have used it my makeup lasts all day, it goes on smooth and makes colors pop!

October 19, 2017

Best primer ever

This primer preps your eyelid for eyeshadow, and keeps your eyeshadadow from creasing and from wearing off. I love the original formula the best. I recommend this product.

October 13, 2017

Stays in Place

This primer keeps everything in place without a doubt! I put this on under my eye shadow when I went to a Bachelorette party and my eyes were still flawless in the morning when I woke up. It is super easy to apply and the price isn't awful, definitely worth it!

October 09, 2017

This potion is a faithful friend

This was my first eyeshadow primer and i've tried others but keep going back to UD Primer Potion. I only tried it because it was part of a gift bag in a Sephora order. What a difference it makes! The texture is smooth and creamy but doesn't leave a heavy residue. It really makes eyeshadow application smooth and blending a snap. It even helps diminish the appearance of the crepiness that's snuck up on me. Days I don't wear makeup I'll swipe thos on after moisturizing for the subtle light reflection. Definately give it a try.

October 04, 2017

Best I've ever tried!

I prefer this primer when it had the squeeze tube rather than the wand applicator but either way the product is the best eyeshadow primer I have ever used and lasts a really long time! Both in the bottle and on your eyes.

September 27, 2017

It's alright.

It's an alright eye primer. Personally I find it's a bit too rich and it easily dries up on my skin, sometimes leaving traces. I've stopped using it after I tried 2-3 times and it was the same result.

September 26, 2017

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

Received a sample size to try out in my Sephora play subscription. Didn't use it right away as I never have used an eye shadow primer before. Boy was I missing out. Fantastic primer that keeps eye shadow looking perfect and pigmented till the 12 hour mark. Great value for money.

September 14, 2017

J'adore

J'aime bien ce produit mais je trouve que le prix est très élevée pour sa qualité. Je ne trouve pas qu'il tient bien Ca duré avec mes ombres à paupière est d'environ 4h si il le fait pas trop chaud etc

August 29, 2017

Great for everyday ues

Everyone raves about this product, and it works. But not as well as everyone talks about. I use it everyday and my eyeshadow is still on my eyes by the end of the night. It isn't nearly as vibrant though, and sometimes it doesn't hold. My eyelids are very oily, despite having dry skin, and I don't know if this always works for me. It's also quite expensive for what it is.

August 05, 2017

Best one in the market!

This is the BEST Eyeshadow primer that I've tried. It's a staple in my beauty bag, I can't live without it. It keeps my eyeshadow from creasing and overall improves the outcome of my eye makeup by like 1000 times. So if you haven't tried this, you definitely should!