Prestige Item
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original Reviews

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion is the legendary primer in the beauty industry. Eyeshadow Primer Potion is coveted by makeup artists and makeup junkies alike because it guarantees more vibrant eyeshadow that lasts for 24+ hours and NEVER CREASES! Once you experience its powers (plus how smoothly it glides on – an added bonus) you’ll never want to live without it. Original formula dries down invisibly, while Eden, Sin and Greed are shades that can also be worn as shadows or highlighters!

For more info, visit Urban Decay.

July 09, 2013

What sold me on the primer was talking to a makeup artist at Sephora. She had told me that all of the makeup artists at that location used it and showed me eyeshadow with and without the primer. Wow, the difference was very noticeable. The color with the primer was so much vibrant and true-to-color compared to the color without the primer.

After talking to her, I bought the primer and have never regretted it ever since. I have also converted 3 people and more to this primer potion, though at first, they never had thought of putting primer on their eyelids. Love it!

June 15, 2013

I use this everyday before my eyeshadow. I have very oily eyelids and this keeps the oil at bay, keeps my eyeshadow from creasing plus it makes my eyeshadow look fresh all day. It's a little pricey but it lasts forever.

March 05, 2013

I love Urban Decays Eyeshadow Primer Potion!! It works fabulous. I got it as a gift for Christmas and rely on it everyday to keep my eyeshadow from creasing. Its a bit pricey for me, but worth it because of how much I use it and how it doesnt run out fast!

February 15, 2013

Like most people, I got this in the Naked palette. From the first time i tried it I noticed a difference in my eye makeup. Shadow lasts all day without fading and still looks great after a day of work. The main difference I've noticed is with my eyeliner though. I have always had a problem with under eye smudging and since using this primer my eyeliner stays on great! Now if only I could find a face primer that I love as much...

November 29, 2012

I don't know why I put off buying this product until now, because I'm absolutely stunned at it's results! I'm used to eye shadow fading and creasing throughout the day and have even tried an eye shadow primer or two in the past that did a decent job of making the eye shadows stay, but since I finally tried out this product, I have put my eye shadow to the test! I even tested out the eye shadow primer through to the following morning once (maybe I fell asleep with all my makeup on still, I know it's horrible) but was amazed that most of the eye shadow was still in place the following morning! Now that's an eye shadow primer that works. I got this primer in the sample size as a bonus to the Naked Eye Shadow Palette, but I will definitely be getting the full size product once the smaller one runs out.

November 12, 2012

I have the primer in both the previous packaging and the new packaging. The new packaging is definitely much easier to use.

I absolutely love this primer. Just a little bit goes a long way. The primer goes on in a fairly neutral shade (at least on my eyelids) and is easy to blend out using my fingers. It helps my eye shadows last from morning to late night, without any creasing or budging. My eyes are very sensitive, and were not affected by this primer.

I bought my primer along with the SIN primer in a pack so I spent about $28-30 USD altogether. This primer is definitely worth the price. Highly recommended.

November 08, 2012

I received this as a sample. I was so happy that it did what it said. I little goes a long way, so it makes it worth the price. My eyeshadow did not disappear and there was no creasing. I will be going out to buy the full size of this!

November 05, 2012

This product does indeed keep your eyeshadow on forever but i found it dried my eyes out way too much.
    I had heard so much hype about this product I really wanted it to work. My skin is dry to begin with but my eyes actually get oily in the summer so it was okay for a while but as soon as fall hit, I tried using this product and it dried my eyes out on more than one occasion and it even gave me a rash when I tried to use it just as an under eye primer for concealer. My skin is not sensitive so that was a bad sign to me, I had to give this away. I will not be repurchasing this at all.

September 05, 2012

Every woman should have this product in her kit!! The best Primer i have ever come across. It goes on very soft & smooth without feeling heavy on the lid ,like some other primers can feel. It keeps& holds the color of your shadow no matter how highly pigmented ,where as other brands I have tried usually dull or tone down the color of the shadow. This primer also keeps eye shadow on for hours with out getting that creasing effect, & now with the new squeeze tube packaging it is even easier to use!

August 27, 2012

I love this product!!! This primer makes my eyeshadow stay in place all day while maintaining the colour perfectly. Definitely worth the high price tag!!