Prestige Item
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Reviews

New palette is meticulously packed with 12 Taupe + Greige Neutrals, featuring FIVE EXCLUSIVE NEW SHADES.

January 15, 2018

Amazing palete

This was my first high end palete, and it is amazing!! This has really good basic shades that everyone needs! Goes on very smoothly and doesn't feel heavy

December 22, 2017

Worth every penny!

I bought my first Naked eyeshadow pallet and I love the quality. This eyeshadow goes on so smooth without getting a crease in it after wearing it all day. you can put this shadow on in the morning and wear it right into the evening without having to reapply. Love the colors too..So rich.

December 17, 2017

amazing pigments

Very high quality eyeshadow, colour comes on eyelid very well and lasts all day. i use this eyeshadow daily and would recommend it to any of my friends.

December 15, 2017

Love

This is hands down the best eye shadow palette I have ever bought. Stays on your eye lid all day. Lots of selection. I have brown eyes and it makes them pop!

December 02, 2017

La palette Naked 2 : une valeur sûre !

La palette Naked 2 de Urban Decay est la première palette que j'ai acheté. J'en ai été ravie dès mes premières utilisations, et toujours maintenant, 2 ans après.

Ses fards sont de haute qualité, ils sont très pigmentés et la tenue est géniale : une base à paupière n'est pas necessaire !

La combinaison des couleurs vous permettera de faire toute sorte de makeup, de journée comme de soirée; maquillage nude ou smoky !

Le pinceau de la palette est top : les poils sont très doux, et le coté pour estomper fait très bien son job.

Si vous n'avez pas encore de palette, c'est vers celle-ci que vous devez vous dirigez !

November 29, 2017

my go to.

i love this and this is really one of the palettes i use on a daily basis as its neutral with my light fair skin tone so you cant go wrong!!!!!! love it

November 29, 2017

Best palette

I got this palette not long ago after trying so many other brands. This has now become part of my daily regime and I don't think I could use any other shadow now

November 19, 2017

Everyone loves Naked

How can anyone not love Naked , the colors are soo rich and pigmented. Soo silky on the eyes and non flaking. The pallette seems to last forever and is well worth the price! A must have for every girl/woman.

November 15, 2017

Love it!!!

I never understood what the hype was for this palette so I always kept to my cheaper brands. However, I recently received this as a gift from a friend so I was finally able to try it out. I didn't know what constituted a good palette until the Naked 2! It applies on so easily and shows up well. I also love the colours since I'm really into natural, earthy shades. In addition to eyeshadow, I also use it as eyeliner or brow colour occasionally (my friend actually told me my brows were better using the palette than my eyebrow pencil). I expect to be using this palette for a long time so I will be getting my money's worth.

October 27, 2017

Pricey but effective

I don't buy makeup often but I bought this palette this year and was pleasantly surprised. There is a wide range of bronzey, shiny and matte shadows. Thumbs up.