Prestige Item
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Reviews

New palette is meticulously packed with 12 Taupe + Greige Neutrals, featuring FIVE EXCLUSIVE NEW SHADES.

May 30, 2018

Great eyeshadow palette

I bought this eyeshadow palette when it came out and I have been consistently using it since. The eyeshadows are high quality and very pigmented, and the brush is nice and soft. The packing is sturdy which makes it easy to travel with. The only thing I think it can use is an additional matte shadow.

May 22, 2018

Favourite

This palette has been a favourite of mine for awhile. The eyeshadows are high quality and have great pigment. I love that you can create so many looks with this palette.

May 10, 2018

My travel pallete

The Naked 2 Pallete is my favorite pallete from the whole collection. The tones are perfect for any ocassion. That is why it has become my travel pallete no need to take another with me. I have everything I need in one. I always give it as a gift for my friends and they love it!

May 01, 2018

Great high pigment eye shadow

I love this eyeshadow! The colours both shimmery and matte have nice pigment, go on easy, and last all day. I like the metal tin that clicks shut as it’s great for travel and the included mirror and brush are also great quality! This is by far the best eyeshadow I’ve tried!

April 24, 2018

My favourite palette

I wear this palette every day and love it even more than the original Naked palette. 12 shades is well worth the money spent, and the cool tones are great for my skin and hair. The colour glides on easily and stays put. It builds well for a more dramatic look or I can ease it back for something more natural.

April 22, 2018

The beat ever

I love this palette. The colours are so neutral and work well with every skin tone, the shadow stays put and doesn’t crease in my eyelids ata lol, I use this palette on a daily basis and I even can use to to do a Smokey rue night out look, love this and definitely worth the money

April 11, 2018

a classic

a classic palette you honestly will need in order todo a basic no make up look or a basic smokey look! love the brush that it comes wiht as well, one of my fav palettes

April 04, 2018

So cute!

I am obsessed with this palette!! I love everything nude and brown whether it is eyeshadow, lip gloss, or lipstick. The colors on this palette are just gorgeous! I definitely would buy this again :)

March 06, 2018

So Pretty! Must-have for every cosmetic bag

Love the soft pretty colours that are so natural and versatile. The quality’s of the powder is smooth ( no crumbling). I use it every day, usually 2 Colours or more.

February 15, 2018

Love this product!!!

I absolutely love the colors and the quality of this product. It lasts a long time without creasing. I would love to buy the other versions of this product in the future.