Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 1404 in Eye Shadow

New palette is meticulously packed with 12 Taupe + Greige Neutrals, featuring FIVE EXCLUSIVE NEW SHADES.

July 20, 2017

I would this again

I love this pallet. It is a mixture between all of there eye shadows. One is dark and the other is light and the naked 2 is right in between. I have super blonde hair and am tan and this really accents my features. I can go natural or out for a night on the town with this product. I bought mine a year ago and still have many shades left. So it may seem pricey but it's so pigmented that a little goes a long way.

July 17, 2017

MY FAV PALETTE

I have quite a few palettes and this one is one of my favourites. I love all of the colors and the pigmentation is excellent. The colors go well with my brown eyes. I often buy this as gifts for my friends.

July 16, 2017

Great Eyeshadow Palette!

I thought this palette had really pretty colors. They are easy to blend and the shades are very vibrant on the skin. The shades are great for smoky eyes and there are also shades that are beautiful neutrals. Overall, I really loved this palette and thought that it was worth every penny.

July 12, 2017

Love! Love! Love!

This is a great eye shadow pallet . Its a great for a starter or for experienced make-up artists. I love all the color choices and it gives you the options from anything from a neutral to a smoky eye. I did find that I did go through some colors faster then others and when I went to replace them I couldn't get the exact color but I did find some Urban Decay colors that were just as awesome!

July 12, 2017

Perfect colours for almost any skin tone.

While the UD Naked 2 palette was a little pricey I have found that it was worth every penny. Not only has it lasted me a while but I also find a use for each and every colour in the palette. The eyeshadow itself is not chalky and goes on easily and can last for a night out dancing.

June 16, 2017

Such amazing pigment!!

Hardly need any on the brush and it shows up wonderfully as long as you use primer before. Absolutely love this pallet and will be getting another one when this one is gone!

June 16, 2017

Great Product

Really like this pallet, has really nice shades that can allow you to transfer easily from a day time to night time look. It was easy for me to find youtube videos that showed different ways to wear the eyeshadow in the pallet which was nice! Makeup brush included is very nice however I do use another brush with some of the shades to get my crease and to blend properly. Will continue to buy this pallet in the future until I find something better!

3.2/5

June 07, 2017

For the price, I thought I was going to get good eyeshadows, but I really did not like it. I like UD products, but the palette isn't my cup of tea. I like highly pigmented shadows, so if you're looking for that, I do not recommend this palette.

June 05, 2017

This long, lean, and seductive case is packed with 12 gorgeous neutrals that work for absolutely everyone. I wasn't First introduced to this product by fab fit fun absolute fell in love with it, worth every penny use it everyday in my make up routine

May 31, 2017

BAM is how they make my eyes. I love everything about this eyeshadow pallette, it applies smoothly; blends onto my eyelids really good. It has a nice sparkle dazzle with tint color. All day wear. Smokey color with other colors really well. I love every single color. Great buy, decent price on sale.

blinded earned the Beauty Guru badge

Snaeemi added a new review for
    DiorSkin Star Foundation

miruna earned the Elite Reviewer badge

tervisgirl added a new review for
    Tervis Store