Prestige Item
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Reviews

It's finally here: the long-awaited follow-up to the Naked and Naked2 (two of the industry's all-time bestselling palettes)! There are a dozen NEW ways to get Naked. Yes, this palette is loaded with NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN shades.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

December 19, 2016

I'm honestly torn on this palette....... I reallllly wanted to get myself a Naked palette because of all the hype, so I decided on naked3 because it seemed like the most 'cool toned' out of them all. But I was very disappointed when I got it in the mail. First off, the colours are beautiful, but it's almost like the formula is off or something. They were so hard to swatch and actually get a colour payoff or pigmentation. And secondly, I could not for the life of me get any of my brushes to pick up any product and transfer it to my lids. Believe it or not I had to use one of those silly makeup sponge applicators that come with drugstore eyeshadow, sprayed with fix plus! Lol I dunno I just don't like it at all!!!

December 02, 2016

It's just amazing, it gives you that smooth look with pretty eyes, everyone should buy it, i've tried it just once and it really saved my life in many partys.

December 01, 2016

It has amazing rose gold colours that are perfect for all year round use, they are a wide selection of dark and light pinks. I find that I use the glitter colours more because they tend to pop out on my eyes and bring out my natural eye colour

November 28, 2016

I love love this palette it's my favourite the colours work perfectly with my eye colour!
    I would reccomend to anyone the quality is amazing and stays on all day

November 24, 2016

i read some other reviews on this saying it is very full of colour but IT IS NOT, i find myself using a matte primer and applying multiple times to get it to show, the palette looks very beautiful with all the neutral colours, but you need patience when applying

November 17, 2016

J'adore cette palette. Elle est une de mes préférés. Les couleurs sont vraiment pigmentée et se mélange très bien ensemble. Elle se blend vraiment bien et en vaux largement sont prix.

November 17, 2016

I just picked this up at sephora for about 60 dollars American. It is a little pricey but you do not need to use a lot because it is made in such a way that it is full of color, in one swipe you can get a nice and natural look and I was drawn to this one because I like the natural colours. I don't really like the smokey eye on myself. So I try to avoid palettes that come with a higher percentage of dark colours. I am glad I splurged and I love sephora. Wish I had 10 minutes to take anything I want. Sephora reminds me of our Canadian Mac cosmetics. The color stays on all day and looks so nice and natural.

November 16, 2016

The colours in this palette are gorgeous! They are all so easy to build and blend, and look beautiful together. The colours are very highly pigmented and very versatile. They can be worn more subtlety throughout the day and built up for an evening out.

November 08, 2016

J'adore cette palette!Les couleurs sont superbes ,pas trop flamboyante, c'est parfait pour faire un petit look naturel avec de belles couleurs pales! Je la recommande vraiment, en plus elle est vraiment pigmentée!

October 24, 2016

I love this pallet so so much. I always use this anytime I want to dress up my makeup for a night out. The quality is fantastic so silky. The colour is very deep!