Prestige Item
Urban Decay Naked Palette Reviews

Everybody wants to look good NAKED! Far from a group of boring beige shadows, Naked Palette's long, lean, seductive case is packed with twelve gorgeous neutrals, including five new shades, and includes our pro-quality Good Karma Shadow Brush.

2.3/5

November 22, 2014

These are good eyeshadows, useable colors with great color payoff and stayability....but I wish I had have gotten the Naked 2 set because that one is more suited to cool skin tones like mine. This one would be better for warm skin tones.

November 21, 2014

I like to wear eye shadow daily and find the Urban Decay Naked Palette very effective. I have spent many years trying to find the perfect consistency and color for my skin. After trying this product I have yet to purchase another eye shadow brand. My eye shape tends to smudge and release eye shadow easily which makes for a mess of a face at the end of the day, however this product stays in place all day! I love the natural options and like to try out different combos depending on the event.

November 21, 2014

I love this palette it's colours are neutral and dark. This palette is my go to and bestie because I can use the eyeshadow for any occasion. When I travel I always take this with me because I can wear the colours for both day and night.

November 20, 2014

've found these eyeshadows to be very pigmented, ultra smooth and easy to work with. The con is the glitter fallout :( Anyhow, I love how the palette is full of neutrals. It's perfect for everyday use from work to a night out. I love the feel of the compact and the large mirror. It's easy to carry around to change from a day to evening look and the compact is all I need when I travel.

November 20, 2014

This is my go to palette when I do my eye makeup! I'm not a fan of colours, and this palette has a great selection of easy to wear neutral colours. They shadows are very pigmented & are silky/smooth which allows for easy blending. The sample size of primer potion is also a bonus because it helps the shadow stay put and last throughout the day.

November 17, 2014

I love this palate. It is definitely my go to when I go on vacations. It allows me to have multiple looks without having to carry around multiple palates.

November 15, 2014

perfect for every day look, great pigmentation and blends well

November 09, 2014

This is my favourite eye shadow palette. It is so versatile, goes on well and lasts all day.

November 05, 2014

Wonderful selection of colors which can be used daily. great colors and comes with primer and brush

November 05, 2014

i have all 3 palettes and its perfect for traveling. the only thing i don't like about it is the naked palette 2 the quality of it is to chalky. the glitters are in chucks can blend as well. but overall it wondering.