4.1/5
Prestige Item
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup Reviews

July 18, 2019

Love this foundation

This foundation is excellent for my day to day makeup. It has a very natural finish. It does a great job a evening out my skin tone without looking to heavy. This foundation has a very thin/fluid like consistency and blends into the skin so seamlessly. I absolutely love that packaging for this foundation...not only does it feel very luxurious, it has a pump and the top also unscrews so you are able to use up every last bit of product. I will absolutely repurchase this foundation.

April 14, 2019

All about that Natural finish

Over the years I’ve tried several brand name foundations. Lately, I find myself really liking this one. The colour 0.5 is a decent match to my fair skin. The finish is what I would describe as a natural matte. While I do enjoy how a luminous, more dewy foundation looks I find foundations with those finishes tend to transfer a lot which isn’t so good during colder weather season. This foundation has that natural look that I don’t feel needs to be powdered over in the winter months. I’ve had no transfer issues on clothes/jackets and the shade is well suited for my winter skin. I’m currently on my second bottle and will probably buy again when I run out.

April 04, 2019

Amazing Foundation!

Fantastic foundation, light medium coverage. Applies flawlessly, a little goes a long way. Absolutely great, and impressive shade range!!

If you're looking for a light-medium coverage foundation that's higher end but still semi affordable, I highly recommend this foundation!!

March 19, 2019

It’s alright

This product has a medium coverage and gives my skin a dewy finish. I find it to be a bit expensive at $50 CAD and I do have to use 3 pumps for decent coverage. I do like this foundation but I wish it were a little thicker. I will repurchase if I see my shade on sale.

February 27, 2019

I Like Being NAKED

This makeoup really is weightless - I originally bought after testing a few on the backs of my hands. At the end of the day, it was the only one I couldn't see or feel, even though it was still there. You know the feeling - that heavy, greasy, almost slimy foundation feel, that leaves you feeling like you are suffocating in your own skin? Not this product - it is like wearing a beautiful, breathable silk. There are many shades, so it is easy to get the right match. And it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or rosacea, which is always a plus. If you are looking for heavy theatre-style makeup to create a foundation for a new face, this isn't the stuff. But it is a perfect foundation for daily wear, providing a beautiful, natural coverage. It's a little expensive at around $50, but for me it's worth it.

1.7/5

February 24, 2019

False Promises

I purchased this product after being told of the "amazing" ability to cover over every blemish and even out skin tone. I have combination skin that becomes flushed really easily, and no matter how much I put on, it did not cover as much as was advertised. To add, the smell of the product was strong, and chemically, very similar to spray paint. For over $50, it is not worth the hype given. If you are looking for a light coverage, and your skin is perfect with no blemishes, this may work for you.

February 07, 2019

Works like a dream

It is difficult for me to find a good foundation. Because of my skin colour it is warm but the shades are either way too dark or way too light. I like how if i use more i get darker so i can control my tone. I like how it matches my skin tone and you can't even tell. It still looks natural. I wish the top would screw off because after a while you get to the bottom but you can't get anymore out that is just stuck in the bottle.

January 22, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

A nice light foundation

This stuff is great if you're looking for a "barely there" finish to smooth out your skin and even out your tone. I do find that it occasionally oxidizes but if you pair it with a good primer you'll be set. I will say that this is not a build-able foundation and it will slide around if you try to build it up to a higher coverage. It's great on summer days or when you're not really going anywhere!

December 18, 2018

Grab this foundation up at a sephora a few years ago and I must say it's on my top 5 best foundations. The packaging is simple and cute and I love that it has a pump making it easy to use. The formula is very easy to apply and blend out . It works for my skin because I have dry skin and I find this foundation is very creamy and not too thick which helps with my dry patches. It is def a light to medium foundation so i don't think it's the best foundation for those trying to cover up scars etc.

December 07, 2018

Lightweight coverage for everyday

I work in healthcare and most of my colleagues do not wear makeup. My skin is not even (almost rosacea-y) and I prefer to wear foundation everyday because lets be honest - it makes my face look one colour. I like using UD's naked foundation for everyday because it provides a lightweight coverage that does not look cakey. You can still see freckles or beauty marks through it, but it tones down the redness. The downfall is the price point, it's around $50 and I have previously used Walmart Maybelline products so it was a big pill to swallow. If you can afford to try out a pricier product, UD's foundations are great!