Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 1398 in Eye Shadow

July 18, 2017

Love it!

This palette is beautiful. It has the perfect nude shades. The size is perfect to traveling and the packaging is super durable. Awesome awesome awesome!

July 15, 2017

A little pricey

This little pallette is a little expensive for what it is but I still really like it.I love the shades and i can throw it in a bag for a weekend and not need to worry about eyeshadow.

July 15, 2017

Such an amazing palette!

Although, the Urban Decay palettes can be a bit pricey, it is well worth the money. This particular palette has the perfect shades of nudes and neutrals and it is what I use for my everyday look. The pigmentation and color is gorgeous!

June 07, 2017

I really wanted to love this product because I love most of the naked palettes that I've tried. Just not a fan of the cool toned colours. It looks muddy and washed out on my eyes and I have tan coloured skin. It just seems too ashy for me.

May 29, 2017

This is my go to product. I love wearing it. Makes me feel like a million bucks. Would totally recommend this product to any female that likes a long lasting shadow.

February 28, 2017

I swear by my Naked palette, and have been using it for so many years now, but lately I’ve felt like I need a smaller neutral palette for travel. Although the Naked palette isn’t huge, I feel like it still takes up more space than needed in my makeup bag. So, I grabbed the Naked2 Basics, and it’s been a favourite ever since. You have all the shades you need for a neutral eye, and I find the colours work great with my skin tone. Like all of the Naked palettes, the pigmentation is amazing and I love how soft the shadows feel.

November 30, 2016

I loved the naked 2 palette, so when I saw this little thing, I HAD TO have it. It was well worth the money. I use it for basic looks all the time, and it's small enough that I can carry it in my little makeup bag in my purse. Love it!

September 30, 2016

Lovely everyday palette. This palette is so versatile, you can create looks for daytime and for nighttime and the shadows come in a compact case. Great palette to take on the go. The shades range from soft to dark and are beautifully pigmented and super blendable. If you are scared to commit to a full size urban decay shadow palette I recommend purchasing this one first. You won't be disappointed.

September 23, 2016

I really love this palette. The nude colours are perfect for work. They give me an enhanced natural look - i look good without seeming as though I've got too much makeup on.
    Applying a primer beforehand really helps to bring out the colours and make them stay. There's no need for re-application throughout the day (I work 10 hr days).

June 22, 2016

I have the entire urban decay eyeshadow collection.
    Beautiful colors, beautiful....from softs to darks there is color for everyone!!

Naked 2 Basics allows for the every day use, every day color, every day eye accentuation.
    Beautiful creations, so many youtube videos online with naked2 basics tutorials to help guide you along the way.
    A little pricey...but seriously best eye shadows, blends PERFECT and lasts!!! actually lasts