Prestige Item
Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

November 27, 2019

Very Versatile

This palette is great for your typical everyday look. It's easy to apply, and has good pigment. It's also nice to have the option to smoke out your eye shadow for a sexy night look

November 06, 2019

Yasss !!! Just get it !!!

This has become one of my favourite eye shadow palettes. Most people would see this and think it’s basic compared to all these crazy clown colored palettes that are floating around in the beauty world today, but in all honesty, your going to get more use out of a palette like this. These are literally colors that I wear everyday, they’re more on the neutral to cool tone, but I think this would flatter most skin tones, I highly recommend it.

August 14, 2019

Perfect for any occasion!

I have had this palette for about a year and am still as in love with it as I was the day I came home with it. The shadows are so pigmented, and doesn’t come off of the brush all over your face when you put it on. I love how the shades are also ranged from very dark to very light. I can use it as a shadow, highlighter and bronzer for contributing. Because of this, I only have to bring a few makeup essentials with me when travelling. Would recommend over and over.

December 15, 2017

Great basic eyeshadow

If you like wearinga more natural looking eyeshadow, this is the palette to try. Very nice feeling and stays on all day. I took this to Europe with me as it is a smaller Palette and it worked great

November 17, 2017

Good shadow

Really like this pallet. It is pricey, but the colours are awesome and quality is great. I only use a few colours, so it’s a bummer that there are so many I don’t use ($ lost). But it’s a good purchase.

November 13, 2017

Love these soft colors. Perfect for everyday wear!

This is one of the first Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes in my collection and I love it. The soft colors are great every day wear, but can also be used to create a more dramatic look if desired. I would definitely buy this product again!

July 18, 2017

Love it!

This palette is beautiful. It has the perfect nude shades. The size is perfect to traveling and the packaging is super durable. Awesome awesome awesome!

July 15, 2017

A little pricey

This little pallette is a little expensive for what it is but I still really like it.I love the shades and i can throw it in a bag for a weekend and not need to worry about eyeshadow.

July 15, 2017

Such an amazing palette!

Although, the Urban Decay palettes can be a bit pricey, it is well worth the money. This particular palette has the perfect shades of nudes and neutrals and it is what I use for my everyday look. The pigmentation and color is gorgeous!

June 07, 2017

I really wanted to love this product because I love most of the naked palettes that I've tried. Just not a fan of the cool toned colours. It looks muddy and washed out on my eyes and I have tan coloured skin. It just seems too ashy for me.