Prestige Item
Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

December 15, 2017

Great basic eyeshadow

If you like wearinga more natural looking eyeshadow, this is the palette to try. Very nice feeling and stays on all day. I took this to Europe with me as it is a smaller Palette and it worked great

November 17, 2017

Good shadow

Really like this pallet. It is pricey, but the colours are awesome and quality is great. I only use a few colours, so it’s a bummer that there are so many I don’t use ($ lost). But it’s a good purchase.

November 13, 2017

Love these soft colors. Perfect for everyday wear!

This is one of the first Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes in my collection and I love it. The soft colors are great every day wear, but can also be used to create a more dramatic look if desired. I would definitely buy this product again!

July 18, 2017

Love it!

This palette is beautiful. It has the perfect nude shades. The size is perfect to traveling and the packaging is super durable. Awesome awesome awesome!

July 15, 2017

A little pricey

This little pallette is a little expensive for what it is but I still really like it.I love the shades and i can throw it in a bag for a weekend and not need to worry about eyeshadow.

July 15, 2017

Such an amazing palette!

Although, the Urban Decay palettes can be a bit pricey, it is well worth the money. This particular palette has the perfect shades of nudes and neutrals and it is what I use for my everyday look. The pigmentation and color is gorgeous!

June 07, 2017

I really wanted to love this product because I love most of the naked palettes that I've tried. Just not a fan of the cool toned colours. It looks muddy and washed out on my eyes and I have tan coloured skin. It just seems too ashy for me.

May 29, 2017

This is my go to product. I love wearing it. Makes me feel like a million bucks. Would totally recommend this product to any female that likes a long lasting shadow.

February 28, 2017

I swear by my Naked palette, and have been using it for so many years now, but lately I’ve felt like I need a smaller neutral palette for travel. Although the Naked palette isn’t huge, I feel like it still takes up more space than needed in my makeup bag. So, I grabbed the Naked2 Basics, and it’s been a favourite ever since. You have all the shades you need for a neutral eye, and I find the colours work great with my skin tone. Like all of the Naked palettes, the pigmentation is amazing and I love how soft the shadows feel.

November 30, 2016

I loved the naked 2 palette, so when I saw this little thing, I HAD TO have it. It was well worth the money. I use it for basic looks all the time, and it's small enough that I can carry it in my little makeup bag in my purse. Love it!