Urban Decay Smoky Eye Shadow Palette
Good

Urban Decay Smoky Eye Shadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #264 out of 1404 in Eye Shadow

March 17, 2017

This is the first Urban Decay palette I ever purchased and I was definitely not disappointed. I always hesitated to spend $60+ on eyeshadow and always stuck to more affordable drugstore brands, but the quality of this product has really changed my mind. Many of you will have had this experience with cheaper glittery shadows that there is a lot of fallout and they just don't last - this is not the case with UD. The shadows lasted 8 hours in my lids (without even using a primer!) and did not crease or smudge. The colours in the palette are very versatile and can be worn day or night. Overall I am super impressed and since this purchase went so well I am considering purchasing more palettes from UD.

January 06, 2017

Great pallet, and beautiful colours. great for everyday wear and perfect for nights out when you want a little extra, very pigmented a little goes a long way.

December 15, 2016

I LOVE Urban Decay and their Naked Palettes. I recently bought this one because it was on promotion for $33. I'm so glad I did because this is such a great palette. The quality of the makeup holds up to other Urban Decay products, as expected.

I love the mix of highly pigmented shadows to more matte ones. It allows for so many looks; the possibilities really are endless. The eyeshadow goes on smoothly and is easy to build and blend. The colours go on just as they look on the palette, which is nice. I'll definitely use up this entire palette!

October 19, 2016

This eye shadow palette is worth every penny, the texture and quality is there best I have ever tried the colour intensity is amazing which means you don't have to use as much.

February 17, 2016

I got this pallet for valentines day and love it .. Highly recommend this product if you love a goood smoky eye like i do all the colors are beautiful and very pigmented must have in any make up collection

January 25, 2016

This eye shadow is amazing!!! If your looking for an all ay wear eyeshadow with no creases, no fading top quality this is it!!! I've used many expensive makeup brands and this is the top on my list, I love it!

January 25, 2016

J'adore cette nouvelle palette!! Super pigmenté toujours de très bonne qualité, permet de créer différent look :)

January 25, 2016

I love this palette, works wonderful on my eyes. Very pigmented and goes on perfectly.

November 11, 2015

Love this palette! Takes you from day to night easily. Many different looks from this one palette! I use this every day for work and also when I need an evening, more exciting look.

June 30, 2015

The formula feels a little different to me than Naked 1, Naked 2, and Naked 3. The texture on the shadows is a little denser and not as velvety. I also felt the shades were thinner in consistency and considerably less metallic than the past Naked Palette range. Don’t be scared, this is all a good thing as I like this texture since it feels like the shades have a lot less fall out and aren’t as frosty on my eyes. As much as I love the Naked Palettes I find some of the shades are really heavy with a metallic finish that looks frosty on my eyes and lord knows frosty and I do not get along well. I like the thinner, lighter texture on these colors. No chunky glitter here either aside from Armor which did have a fair bit of silver glitter which had a tendency to fall all over my face. Aside from this color none of the other shades had fall out issues. I found the mattes silky but Smolder was a little patchy for me. All in all the shades were easy to apply, easy to blend, and had excellent pigmentation.
    The Urban Decay Naked range is a much loved cult favorite but it was getting a little repetitive. The Urban Decay Naked Smoky breaths new life into the collection and gives us a way to get gorgeous smoky, sultry eye looks! This palette will become a must have for those who adore smoky eye looks. It’s an easy to use palette filled with gorgeous Urban Decay Eyeshadows and well worth a purchase when it launches because who doesn’t want to sport a smoky eye from time to time during an evening out?

shelle72 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge