Prestige Item
Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Reviews

December 03, 2019

my lips loved it

I had never heard of this Lipstick before. I simply love it and I have used it since it was sent to me, so convenient and looks great too. I would recommend this Lipstick to all my lady friends,lipstick it isn't dry or chalky and it does a great job of staying applied when you eat or drink. It fades a little, but the color is still there so you don't look ridiculous with full makeup everywhere but your lips.Overall I love this product!!! Urban Decay Vice Lipstick

August 12, 2019
    Bas-Rhin, France

bonne tenue

Le choix des couleurs est varié et de tous types. La tenue est excellente, et facile à appliquer, je recommande, meilleur rouge à lèvres que j'ai testé.

August 05, 2019

Beautiful shades. Feels like gloss

I have a few but I adore the metalized colour called GUBBY. It’s like a coral pink nude with a bit of a shimmer. It goes on very smooth although don’t expect it to stay on you all day. You definitely will need to reapply this one... but I don’t mind!

April 16, 2019

Not worth it

Price is pretty expensive, the packaging is different, many shades to choose from. Lipstick was average considering the price. It glided nice but nothing special other then some cool shades

September 18, 2018
    Annaba, Algeria

I have never regretted buying this product it's one of my f

👌it's the best lipstick for me their texture &the;color are just marevelous👌i can't get enough from urban decay's lipstick💖💄💄#redlipstick#perfectcolor#makeupaddict

July 23, 2018
    Kentucky, United States

Gorgeous!!!

I love these beautiful, smooth, creamy lipsticks. The shade selection is outstanding and the quality of the formula is top notch. I love this lipstick so much I've bought it in 6 other shades. Backtalk and Sheer Liar are a couple of my favorites. This stuff never dries out my lips and the color payoff is amazing! Every makeup lover should try these.

May 04, 2018
    South Carolina, United States

OBSESSED.

I mean, these lipsticks are obviously beautiful. The packaging is perfection. It is a matte but is non-drying. It stays about 4-6 hours and then I’ll reapply. The coverage is medium but buildable without being heavy. The color selection is great. The have all shades to fit your style, ranging from everyday work to over the top nights out.

April 13, 2018

Super Matte!

I bought Hex from Urban Decay's vice lipstick collection. t's a deep red and perfectly complements my tan skin tone. I totally love it's finish as it's matte and long lasting too.

April 06, 2018

I have one from each collection.

I have several lipsticks from this line. I was able to get my hands on Frostbite from their Vintage collection and I love how unique the colour is! I also have Epigram from their Basquiat collaboration, and Trouble maker. All of these colours apply very evenly and are very comfortable on the lips!

March 31, 2018

Great

I have one of these lipsticks from the Vintage Capsule collection in the shade Bruise. It's a nice deep red and has become my new HG red lipstick. It's very creamy and has a creamy finish as well. Great lipstick!