Vachon Ah Caramel Cakes Reviews

Ranked #178 out of 235 in Baked Goods

April 06, 2017

Pretty much one of the one packaged cakes I buy. The cake inside is so soft and sweet a perfect mix for the light chocolate coating and caramel in the middle. SO yummy!!

April 05, 2017

These are really good, I put them in the boys lunch. I like to eat mine cold so I keep them in the fridge, that's my personal preference! You can keep them at room temperature also, but I throw a freezer bag in the kids lunch kit to keep it cold because they prefer it that way!

April 05, 2017

Je me rappelle qu'enfant c'était la collation/dessert qu'on voulait tous avoir dans notre boîte à lunch. Les petits gâteaux Vachon étaient le must. Rendue adulte je pensais retomber en amour avec ces petits délices, mais ca été loin d'être le cas. Les petits gâteaux sont beaucoup trop sucré pour moi et finissent rapidement par me tomber sur le cœur. Dommage. Avec le vaste choix de desserts disponible, je pense plus me tourner vers d'autres gâteaux plus santé et de meilleure qualité. A recommander pour les bibittes à sucre.

April 05, 2017

These are so good and bring me right back to my childhood. They're chocolatey, kind of cakey, with caramel inside. They're delicious. I try not to buy stuff like this but will buy them as an occasional treat!

April 05, 2017

Love these! Cake, caramel, chocolate. All my favorite things.
    Usually can find on sale and available everywhere.
    I have to hide the box at night or the kids would eat them all in one sitting.

February 14, 2017

Oh Caramel cakes are a great Canadian classic. The delicate cake topped with cream and caramel coated in milk chocolate is just simply irresistible. Great treat to have with coffee ☕️

November 12, 2016

My husband is a giant fan!!! I find them ok- I find them very dry except for the caramel area.. But not bad and they go on sale quite often in my area!

November 12, 2016

Vachon cakes are staple in most Quebec homes. The Ah Caramel cakes are unique with their little bubble filled with cream and caramel. The cake is white and then the whole thing covered in a thin layer of chocolate. It is one of the sweeter cakes. You need something to drink with it. You are satisfied with 2 cakes.

July 19, 2016

Très bons petits gâteaux Vachon. Ils font le bonheur lorsqu'il est question de prendre un dessert rapide, bon et abordable. Le petit gâteau blanc est excellent avec le caramel recouvert de chocolat. Rien à dire, à part que je pars m'en racheter.

July 19, 2016

I love these cakes! These have been around for years and I can remember having these as a little girl. I find that these cakes are always really fresh and soft.

I love the combination of chocolate, cream and caramel over a soft cake, very yummy! I get these quite often and they are usually on sale 2/$4.00.

I would highly recommend these and these will continue to be one of my favourite vachon cakes.