Vachon billot log jelly Reviews
#164 in Baked Goods

Good - 0

June 28, 2017

Sweet Treat

These are absolutely amazing! If you love sugar and sweets these are for you. I am a big fan of coconut and these satisfy my coconut craving. The outside of the log is a sweet red coating (almost like a thin layer of fruit jelly) topped with a good amount of coconut. The cake is a mix between a pound cake and angel food cake. It is fluffy and has a good vanilla flavor. The cream itself is decadent and sweet and when it mixes with the fruit jelly which is also mixed throughout the role it gives this perfect fruit and sugar combination.

June 27, 2017

Coconut, Cream, Jelly, and Sponge Cake- Perfect Combo

These are my favorite Vachon snacks, apart from Half Moons. The combination of the fluffy cream, raspberry jelly, sweet coconut, and soft sponge cake pair so well together. These can often be found on sale at 2 for $5.
    Everyone should try these at least once.

July 21, 2016

I can vividly remember eating these as a kid and how much I liked them. I now buy these for my own family and I recently got them on sale for 2/$4.50.

These buns are always soft and fresh and I just love the cream, jelly and coconut. Yummy! These are a great sweet snack and these are also available in maple flavour, don't even get me started on those.

Overall I would defiantly recommend these to those would love their sweets, sooooo tasty.