Vachon brownies

Vachon brownies Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #186 out of 304 in Baked Goods

November 12, 2016

These brownies are great as an afternoon snack with coffee or milk. The size is just right, the icing and cake are very moist and chocolatey. Always good to keep a box in the house for those times when you need something sweet.

August 08, 2016

Ces brownies sont tout simplement délicieux. Fait de chocolat, c'est beaucoup sucré par contre. Une fois de temps en temps c'est vraiment bon, mais pas souvent.

July 13, 2016

My family and I are huge sweet fans and we love a lot of the different products from vachon. I normally buy these bronzes when they are on sale for 2/ 4.00 which I think is a great price.

These brownies are always super fresh and soft and they also have the perfect amount of chocolate on the top of the brownies. A added bonus is defiantly the salty peanuts, they also add Great texture.

These are the perfect size so I don't have to feel too bad when I indulge in these. I would defiantly recommend these soooo yummy.