Vachon Passion Flakie 3 Fruit Flaky Pastries Reviews
#11 in Baked Goods

A square pastry filled with a three-fruit confection and luscious creme.

Un carré feuilleté rehaussé d'une préparation aux trois fruits et d'une garniture crémeuse.

Flaky heavenly treat

Omg...these are the flakiest, lightest, fruit filled pastries that I have ever tried, I will stock these in my pantry to indulge for dessert, school snacks, treat times, travelling, extra kids visiting...Perfect for anywhere and anytime.

Tastee

Thus product was very flakie and sweet and great tasting. Making sense in the name flakie. It's a fun treat to give yourself as a reward. Fresh and smells awesome when you open the package. I love the fruity jam mixed with the creamy iciing. What a combination. Usually my first pick at the store

Great Treat!

I love Vachon Passion Flakie ever since I was a kid. The pastry is very flaky and the filling inside is like a jam and cream layer, along with sugar on the top. It can be a tad messy, but messy just makes things like this better. The cost isn't bad, they go on sale often enough. I do continue to purchase these 30 years later and have to be careful because I could eat the whole box in one sitting if I allowed myself to do that. I recommend to anyone looking for a sweet treat to give these a try. Enjoy!

February 01, 2019

I would buy Vachon Passion Flakies again!

Vachon Passion Flakie are one of my family favourite treats. They are conveniently packaged in single packs to take in your lunch bag. They have been around since I was a little girl and always remember wanting them at the grocery store.

Tastes great

This is an exceptional product. Great for a snack or dessert. Flake, just the correct amount of sweetness, I will buy this product as part of my monthly shopping. My husband and child really liked it.

Step aside danishes

When selecting which Vachon I would be buying I was having a tough time selecting one because there were so many good options. For such a minimal cost I was surprised at how good they tasted.

Tasty!

I’ve never tried this kind before so I was excited to try them. I love the other flavours, but I found this one to be a bit overly fruity. It almost took over the flavour of the whole pastry. I did open up another one and scraped some of the filling out and it was much better.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My family loves these

My family loves these for lunch and recess or just a snack at home with tea. I would recommend these to everyone. I love all vachon products and will keep buying them. I received a free coupon for this product. Will recommend to everybody. They are delicious

Delicious and...

Also kind of fun! I like to separate the flakie and eat the top half first with the sugar and then the bottom half with the jelly and cream. It’s such a tasty treat!

January 18, 2019

They melt in your mouth

I got this for free on FRC i absolutely love them. They were delicious. I got the strawberry flavor and the flavors pop in your mouth. It is hard to just eat one. I will definitley be purchasing these on my next shopping trip!