Vachon passion flakie 3 fruits

Vachon passion flakie 3 fruits Reviews

Ranked #490 out of 2380 in Grocery

July 12, 2017

Flakes

These have been around since I was a child and I still pick them up every now and then. The outside is indeed very flakie and sugary. You can see the sugar on top. It does tend to get all over the place so maybe keep it in the wrapper as long as possible. The inside has a white cream and the fruit filling but not enough in my opinion. It's not a bad tasting snack but I wish it had more of the fruit and cream filling.

February 13, 2016

These flakies are delicious. I remember eating these when I was a little girl and I loved them. The cream in the middle goes so well with the fruit.!

February 13, 2016

Vachon passion flakie 3 fruits. I love these wit a passion. The cream and the fruit filing between the Vachon flakes just amazing. A nit messy to eat but worth it.

January 24, 2016

These are soooo yummy. I've been a fan of these for a long time. They are so different from any other type of snack cake. They are fresh and flakey and have a delicious filling. A big hit in my household and they are a decent price to.