Vasaline intensive care advanced repair Reviews

Good - 0

April 17, 2021

Great for dry skin

I love this product it helps my dry skin, especially in the wintertime. Once u apply it to your skin, you will feel it is a bit sticky, but once it dries it is amazing. but sticky at all.

March 06, 2021
    Cardiff, United Kingdom

Really good

I used this for my Eczema and found it to be really good and moisturising for the area. Its no longer is irritating at all feels much better defiantly recommend for anyone suffering with itching or irritating skin.

March 04, 2021

Best non greasy lotion

I love this lotion, it does not make your skin feel greasy at all. It is very good at locking in the moisture on the first application. I also love the fact that the smell in not overpowering.

January 06, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing Unscented Lotion

I have been using this lotion for a couple of years. Vasaline Intensive care has been a trusted brand for years but I wanted a non scented lotion that I could use on my fresh tattoos, my recent surgery scars. It goes on so nicely and doesn’t feel greasy .