Vasaline intensive care , dry skin repair

Vasaline intensive care , dry skin repair Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 1660 in Body Lotions & Creams

July 12, 2017

Fab for sensitive skin

I tend to get irritated skin on my legs. I think it is from shaving. Shaving makes my skin dry and then it gets itchy and irritated. If I use most moisturisers on it, it stings and becomes more irritated. I purchased this moisturiser as it is for sensitive skin. It is wonderful! It is fragrance free and very moisturising. The lotion is light and slightly iridescent. It absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves your skin smooth and refreshed feeling. Lovely moisturiser.

Ideal For...:
    Sensitive skin

May 16, 2017

GREAT LOTION!! The smell is amazing. The lotion absorbs into your skin and doesn't feel greasy. It doesn't help too much with dry skin but it does make your skin feel healthy and glowy.

May 11, 2017

I love using Vaseline Intensive care. Most of the fragrances are so light that I can use any of the lotions and they scents are not over powering. I might try other lotions but I always come back to this brand.

May 11, 2017

This is a great product for people who suffer with extremely dry skin. I use this product for my son who suffers with extreme eczema. This product keeps his skin moist for majority of the day.

April 04, 2017

I love this product, it is wonderful especially when I get out of the shower and during the summer months.
    This is a lotion that is not greasy and you can feel it working right away.

March 20, 2017

This is hands down my go-to daily hand moisturizer!! I wash my hands A LOT. I developed a bad habit of over washing my hands several years ago causing them to become really dry and have a constant tightness feeling to them. While I worked to correct the habit, I had to find something that was going to relieve the dryness. A co-worker handed me her bottle of Vaseline intensive care and told me to try it.
    I fell in love as soon as I tried it. Not only did it relieve the tightness, it was fast drying with no greasy feeling left on the skin. I purchased my own bottle and have been using it ever since. The more I use it the softer my skin has become. I have never gotten so many compliments on how soft my skin is.
    This is one product that truly lives up to its claims.

March 19, 2017

Love this product. I have psoriasis so I need to be very careful with what I put on my skin. This is my go to product. It doesn't fix the psoriasis but it keeps it at bay.

March 16, 2017

This is by far one of my favorite lotions... it does take a few coats to make them feel really hydrated... some may hot need to reapply it so much, but i love how soft it makes my hands feel so i do. I was hesitant to try it at first, thinking it was gonna be greesy, but its not at all, and it rubs in fast

March 13, 2017

Soft feel. Not greasy. Leaves skin very soft without feeling sticky or leaving residue and one bottle seems to last a long time becuase you dont need much!

March 13, 2017

I love this cream! I always carry a smaller one in my purse, my hands are constantly dry ! It gives me so much moisture, and it lasts, which is nice. I like the scent of this lotion too. This is a cheap product, and it works amazing. One of my favourite go to hand creams !