Vasanti BrightenUp Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 1134 in Facial Cleansers

Dramatically improve your skin’s texture to reveal softer, brighter and younger looking skin! Brightens with powerful papaya enzymes to give radiance, exfoliates with dermatologist grade micro-crystals and gently cleanses with aloe vera, coconut and panthenol.

July 14, 2017

Great Product

I got a sample of this product and I was amazed. It is paraben free, sulfate free, 99% natural, vegan friendly and made in Canada. The product lathers lightly and has what feels like micro-beads in it for exfoliating. I wet my face and neck, use a small bit and massage gently all over. when I rinse my face and neck is left feeling softer and looks brighter. I will definitely purchase the full product once I am through with the sample. Great product. highly recommend.

July 10, 2017

Awesome! I have bought this product 3 times and live it!&

This is a very effective scrub. It is very finely killed and I use it 2 times a week. It leaves my skin with a very soft dewy glow and my complexion over time has improved. Plus, immediately after using my skin feels baby smooth. I would highly recommend!

June 26, 2017

The perfect face scrub!

I have been using Vasanti Brighten Up for awhile and was happy to receive another in my Chickadvisor premium kit. It's made by a Canadian company, yay! The scrub is fine and my skin feels so smooth after I use it. The scent is mild, it smells fresh to me. I like the scent.

June 08, 2017

Have absolutely fallen in love with this scrub since receiving it in the Chickadvisor Premium Welcome Package! The microderm crystals are so small and gentle yet super effective! Results are almost instantaneous; my skin feels fresh, brighter, smoother, and rejuvenated the next day. I've never enjoyed another exfoliator more! Will definitely purchase this one again.

May 29, 2017

I am so in love with this exfoliating cleanser, made in Canada, by Vasanti!
    I received a 40g tube with the ChickAdvisor Premium member gift bag.

It proclaims to improve your skin's texture (which I need!) to reveal softer, bright & younger looking skin! It is paraben-free, sulfate free, vegan friendly, and contains no plastic beads (yay!)

It is quite abrasive but for me it really feels like it is doing something (if you have super sensitive skin, I would maybe do a small test first, just in case). There is minimal scent, is easy to dispense and is in a pretty tube. A little is all that is required, and you only need to use it a couple of times per week. I am going to finish off the whole tube and look forward to brighter, smoother skin!

I would definitely buy this again, and recommend to friends!

May 26, 2017

Vasanti has great products for skin! I love the smell and light feel of this product. It works well on gentle skin and brightens my skin up well. I do find it a tad expensive in stores, but a little goes a long way.

May 23, 2017

The first time I used this facial scrub, I was really surprised at how abrasive it was - but at the same time, I actually loved it! I usually use a scrub on my face once a day because I find that my skin needs it. The scrubby bits in Vasanti's BrightenUp Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator are an extremely fine grit and do a really good job of getting rid of dead skin. I find that it's best used in the shower at the end of the day so you are able to use it to clean off your stubborn makeup. It also smells really nice and refreshing. The only downside is that it's a bit on the pricier side compared to other scrubs I've tried and also liked.

* I received this product for free to try as a ChickAdvisor staff member.

May 23, 2017

I absolutely love this scrub! I use it twice/week and it makes my skin look and feel like new.
    I have sensitive/combo/acne prone skin and every time I use this when having a breakout or dull looking skin, it really does rejuvinate my face! I have received samples in subscruption boxes and also purchased full size. I've been using it for years and sometimes forget about it because I have so many face products...but as soon as I start using it again my skin is transformed. I love it!

May 21, 2017

I received this in my premium welcome package, and was really excited to try a professional exfoliator, I am not getting any younger and want to add this into my facial regime.
    First of all, I really like that the ingredients are almost all natural, I take confidence in knowing I am not applying pure chemicals to such a delicate area of my body. When I first used it, I used too much, you only need a pea size amount to fully cover and scrub the entire face, using any more is just a waste. I gently massage in circular motions on my cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin, basically the entire face and neck area minus the eye area. My face had a light tingle feel that was welcoming. After I patted my face dry, the feel of my skin was soft and clean, it felt so refreshed, almost like I scrubbed a couple of years off.
    I have been using it every 2 days for the last couple of weeks and I have noticed my skin appears to be brighter, I have less dry patches and the over all appearance in my skin tone is evening out. I am sad that I getting to the end of the bottle, I need this in my life so I will be purchasing it from Shoppers next month!

May 19, 2017

Vasanti Brighten Up Enzymatic Face Rejuventor is a fantastic product that actually works . It's three products in one. It cleanses , exfoliates and brightens .

I've been using it since last summer . My friend who works at Shoppers Drug Mart suggested it and I'm so glad she did . It's my all time favourite exfoliating product . It's thick with papaya enzymes and microderm exfoliating crystals . You will definitely feel like you're getting a deep clean and removing any dead skin cells on your face . It says to wet face but I like it better when it's just wet enough to massage the product all over my face , neck and ears . I massage in circular motions and I leave it on for at least 3 minutes because it does make a difference the longer it's on your face . It has a clean smell to it and the best part is that it's 99% natural ingredients . It is a little expensive at $36 dollars for a 4.23oz bottle but it's well worth the price . You get what you pay for . It's available at Shoppers Drug Mart and I highly recommend it .