Vasanti BrightenUp Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 1052 in Facial Cleansers

Dramatically improve your skin’s texture to reveal softer, brighter and younger looking skin! Brightens with powerful papaya enzymes to give radiance, exfoliates with dermatologist grade micro-crystals and gently cleanses with aloe vera, coconut and panthenol.

April 17, 2017

I got a sample size of this with my Chick Advisor Premium membership, as well as it's counter part the Vasanti Brighten Up Face Serum. And.....I love them !!

This Enzymatic face scrub is so unique, the exfoliating beads are so fine and it does not lather very much. Also it does not dry out my skin at all.

Do I want to purchase this product in the future? You bet I do!!! My skin has never been softer.

April 13, 2017

I have been able to try a sample of this thanks to my Chick Advisor Premium membership. I LOVE IT. It is a great exfoliator. It's not big and gritty like others I have tried. It's a finer grit that feels so nice and works well! (Does that make sense?) It suggests using the cleanser 3 to 5 times a week, so I alternate with my other facial cleanser. My face does seem brighter and fresher for sure. A little goes a long way as well. It took me a while to figure out the right amount. This looks to last a nice long time. I will definitely be buying the full size product when I run out. This is a keeper!

April 13, 2017

I received a sample of this product in my ChickAdvisor premium welcome bag and I'm a big fan! I've been using it for a couple of weeks, and I love how the little micro-crystals help exfoliate my skin without damaging it. I have oily/combination skin with some acne scarring, large pores and redness. I noticed a big difference - less swelling and redness. I'm loving it, especially that it's a Canadian-based company!

April 03, 2017

Received this product as part of my Chick Advisor Premium membership (YAY!). It did a great job at gently exfoliating my skin without being harsh or abrasive even though it has a similar texture to microderm abrasion products. My skin felt super soft, no redness and I love it so much that I purchased the full sized product!

March 30, 2017

I got this in my premium membership bag. I used it in combination with the corresponding face cream and it made my skin peel. Badly. It was dry and flaky all over especially about an inch under my eyes on my upper cheeks. I don't know if it was the scrub or the cream but I didn't like how dry and flaky my skin got after using it twice. I literally had red raised dry patches on my skin. Maybe an allergic reaction maybe not, but I can't chance using it again.

March 30, 2017

I got this as a free sample in the CA premium bag. The wash has a very fine grit that did not irritate my sensitive skin. Nice that it is a Canadian brand.

March 25, 2017

This is a keeper! I've gotten this with my premium chick advisor bag.
    Just the fact its canadian based, im all in! Plus this is mostly scent free. i use this mostly everyday when i get home after a long night at the dance studio, only a tiny bit will do for the whole face. The microcrystals really exfoliate without irritating the skin and it leaves a fresh clean satisfaction!

March 21, 2017

I got this product as a sample, and I have enjoyed using this product. It has brightened up my skin a little, however I would have preferred that it uses other microparticles other than aluminum oxide.

March 20, 2017

I received a sample of this product in my ChickAdvisor premium welcome bag. So far, I am LOVING it!!! I have been using this for the past 3 weeks; each time after removing all my makeup. The little micro-crystals is not rough on the skin and my it makes my skin feel really clean and soft. I have oily/combination skin with some acne scarring, large pores and redness. I noticed a big difference - less redness and less scarring. I recently received a compliment from a client telling me that my skin looks "fantastic!" - WOW! . Too bad I did not take advantage of the premium code last month to purchase a full-size product. I highly recommend this product! Plus, I love the fact that it is made locally in Canada! Thank you ChickAdvisor!

March 19, 2017

I received this product with my welcome gift bag from ChickAdvisor Premium I Love how it efoliates and brightnings your skin with mini micro crystals that gently cleanses your skin just a little goes a long way for leaving your face fresh and feeling so soft Love the scent of the Aloe Vera and Coconut I would recommend this product to anyone