Vasanti BrightenUp Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator Reviews

Dramatically improve your skin’s texture to reveal softer, brighter and younger looking skin! Brightens with powerful papaya enzymes to give radiance, exfoliates with dermatologist grade micro-crystals and gently cleanses with aloe vera, coconut and panthenol.

January 11, 2018

I did buy this product after sampling it

really nice product. it did not bother my eyes and made my face feel clean. washed the make away without having to scrub my face. I have purchased this product and will continue to purchase it.

October 11, 2017

Great product. I love it.

I really like this product. It makes my face feel wonderfullly clean. Super fresh feeling. The fact that it is natural is a bonus. It doesn't overdry my skin. It has that tingly feeling that would make anyone think it's medicated or has some acid in it. My skin feels so fresh after using this product.

September 20, 2017

Best for exfoliation

I received a sample of this product and was immediately impressed. My skin felt extremely soft and my pores looked much smaller after just one use. I have been using it before applying moisturizer and/or makeup, It helps me achieve a flawless complexion and gets rid of any dry patches.

I will definitely purchase the full size once I am done with the sample size.

September 20, 2017

My skin is so soft!

Love this product! My skin feels smooth.. helps get rid of the dry patches which I get a lot of in my climate. Easy to use the particles that exfoliate are very fine grained like other high end exfoliators. Can be a pain to wash off but ALL exfoliators are a pain to wash off.. Keep it away from your mouth though so your not finding tiny bits later in your mouth. Not sure my skin could handle 3 times a week as suggested.. I would say for myself I would use it once to twice a week since my skin is more sensitive. Great product though!

September 07, 2017

My face feels amazing!

My face feels amazing, so so soft. I love how tiny the crystal exfoliants are, the really exfoliate your face good, my face was quite red after using it therefore I would probably only use this on my sensitive skin 2 times a week but so far so good! my face feels smooth & bright.. I got this for free from ChickAdvisor

August 25, 2017

I love it.

I got a deluxe sample of this product from Ipsy, and I really like it. It's a mini microdermabrasion, using 99% natural ingredients. It's also paraben free. Sulfate free. Vegan friendly. Never tested on animals, and no plastic beads. It leaves my skin feel very clean, but I would not use this everyday as the little scrubbies and kind harsh. It's great for a twice a week exfoliate. I'm going to buy the full sized when this sample runs out. It's a great price and a great product.

1.0/5

July 30, 2017

Hurts my face!!

I only used this product once because it really hurt my face to use, the microcrystals were just too much for my sensitive skin. My face was so red after too. I would not buy this product again!

July 25, 2017

Would buy again

I got this face scrub in my premium box and I fell in love with it. I had my sister try it to get her opinion on it and we both went out and got the full size product along with the moisturizer. Though it is definitely not on the cheap side, it is a great product. It leaves my skin smooth and fresh.

July 24, 2017

Really thorough scrub

I've used many face scrubs over the years, but it wasn't until I got a sample of this that I fell in love with one. It's a very fine almost sand-like scrub, but it glides on your face smoothly. My face feels super clean, soft, and rejuvenated after using. It's price is too high for me, but it's on my wish list for when I feel like splurging and pampering myself.

July 14, 2017

Great Product

I got a sample of this product and I was amazed. It is paraben free, sulfate free, 99% natural, vegan friendly and made in Canada. The product lathers lightly and has what feels like micro-beads in it for exfoliating. I wet my face and neck, use a small bit and massage gently all over. when I rinse my face and neck is left feeling softer and looks brighter. I will definitely purchase the full product once I am through with the sample. Great product. highly recommend.