Vasanti BrightenUp Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator Reviews

Dramatically improve your skin’s texture to reveal softer, brighter and younger looking skin! Brightens with powerful papaya enzymes to give radiance, exfoliates with dermatologist grade micro-crystals and gently cleanses with aloe vera, coconut and panthenol.

March 30, 2017

I got this as a free sample in the CA premium bag. The wash has a very fine grit that did not irritate my sensitive skin. Nice that it is a Canadian brand.

March 25, 2017

This is a keeper! I've gotten this with my premium chick advisor bag.
    Just the fact its canadian based, im all in! Plus this is mostly scent free. i use this mostly everyday when i get home after a long night at the dance studio, only a tiny bit will do for the whole face. The microcrystals really exfoliate without irritating the skin and it leaves a fresh clean satisfaction!

March 21, 2017

I got this product as a sample, and I have enjoyed using this product. It has brightened up my skin a little, however I would have preferred that it uses other microparticles other than aluminum oxide.

March 20, 2017

I received a sample of this product in my ChickAdvisor premium welcome bag. So far, I am LOVING it!!! I have been using this for the past 3 weeks; each time after removing all my makeup. The little micro-crystals is not rough on the skin and my it makes my skin feel really clean and soft. I have oily/combination skin with some acne scarring, large pores and redness. I noticed a big difference - less redness and less scarring. I recently received a compliment from a client telling me that my skin looks "fantastic!" - WOW! . Too bad I did not take advantage of the premium code last month to purchase a full-size product. I highly recommend this product! Plus, I love the fact that it is made locally in Canada! Thank you ChickAdvisor!

March 19, 2017

I received this product with my welcome gift bag from ChickAdvisor Premium I Love how it efoliates and brightnings your skin with mini micro crystals that gently cleanses your skin just a little goes a long way for leaving your face fresh and feeling so soft Love the scent of the Aloe Vera and Coconut I would recommend this product to anyone

March 15, 2017

i received this in my premium package and enjoy it. i love that it exfoliates the face but without being too rough, and the fact that not much is needed is a plus (trying to milk as much out of it as possible)
    the container its its is soo fresh and clean looking and its exactly how i feel after using it.

March 08, 2017

This came with my ChickAdvisor Premium welcome kit and I absolutely LOVE it! As the bottle suggests, I've been using it 3 times a week (it says 3-5) since it arrived about a month ago. Just the tiniest bit - not even the size of a pea - is needed to get the whole face. So, I think this tube will last me at least 2-3 months or more. That means, in my opinion, it is totally worth the $12 retail value!

I was in the hospital again the other day and glanced at the mirror and actually did a double take because I was surprised at how my face looked without makeup or sleep (and hunched over in pain). It looked good! Fresh, even. It actually made me smile. Will give that credit to Vasanti and ChickAdvisor, thank you very much. :)

It hardly has a scent. I'd say it smells like freshly squeezed aloe vera with a slight hint of something that just makes me smile. That's probably the natural coconut. My skin sometimes reacts to chemically made perfumes in other high end products, so I know for sure this is all-natural because my face is loving my Vasanti.

My face feels so good when I'm circling it in (avoiding the eye area, as the bottle smartly reminded me - a rookie exfoliator - to do). I let the water rinse it off and my face feels so clean and soft and stays that way right to the next shower! I'm excited to see how it stands up to an East Coast summer - so, I'll definitely be buying more. Thank you!

March 02, 2017

My first time using this product was a sample from my Chick Advisor Premium Membership Welcome Bag. It was freakin' awesome!

It doesn't have too much of a scent. A little goes a long way so even though I considered it to be kind of expensive, it was worth it. I have since bought a full size bottle & it was $34.00 but it's supposed to last 4 - 6 months.

It has these tiny little granules finer than sand particles & it's basically a face scrub of sorts. It leaves my face feeling clean & refreshed.

Well worth the price. Would definitely recommend & will buy again.

February 28, 2017

I received this in my Chickadvisor bag and it is one of my favorite products! It has a nice light scent, and micro scrubbers are perfect, It doesnt leave my skin feeling tight afterwards which is a bonus! I really love this product, thank you Chickadvisor!

February 27, 2017

OMG...... thank you Chick Advisor. It's because of you guys I was able to try this AMAZING product! Canadian based love it and a product that works. I feel like I have had a facial whenever I use the product. It's light, fresh and is incredibly smooth. This product rules!