Vasanti BrightenUp Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator Reviews

Dramatically improve your skin’s texture to reveal softer, brighter and younger looking skin! Brightens with powerful papaya enzymes to give radiance, exfoliates with dermatologist grade micro-crystals and gently cleanses with aloe vera, coconut and panthenol.

June 12, 2019

Wanna feel rejuvenated???

I love the feeling of my skin when I use this product. I know it is not going to irritate me. I use a cleansing brush with it to really make my skin glow.

April 19, 2019

My favorite exfoliator

I love this scrub because its gentle enough to use every day. It has biodegradable exfoliation properties and it doesn't strip the skin or leave it dry. Its a Canadian brand and I love the "vasanti sisterhood" brand morals and values. I would highly recommend this product.

April 03, 2019
    United States

Fresh and clean!

With a light scrubbing texture (papaya and micro crystals) it doesn't feel too gritty and scratchy on your delicate facial skin. Not too scented. A little goes a long way.

March 30, 2019

Amazing Exfoliator!!

This Vasanti Brighten Up! is absolutely the best facial exfoliator! it is thick and creamy, and has sandy exfoliating micro crystals. it goes on smooth, and a little goes a long way. It gets rich and soft when you make circles with your fingers, and easy to wash off. Skin feels soft, smooth, and even when washed off, and not dry or irritated. Such a great product!

March 25, 2019

Amazing product!

This product made my face feel amazing! It is a more expensive product but worth every penny! I highly recommend to anyone who wants a smooth clean face.

March 03, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best Exfoliating Cleanser

I received this product in a subscription box and was scared to try it due to my extremely sensitive skin, but I grew to love this. I use this product 2-3 times a week to remove all the dead skin accumulating from my dryness and immediately my skin looks baby smooth and can absorb my moisturizer 10x better. It leaves a perfect canvas for makeup. Just don't overuse it or your skin will become irritated!

March 02, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Not too harsh

This exfoliating cleanser is great for softly removing dead skin cells without being harsh or abrasive to the sensitive areas of the face. It doesn't really have an strong smell, slightly of clean linen. I really loved this after a good steam to really feel like I throughly removed the debris and pollution from my face

February 06, 2019

Beautiful scrub!

This scrub is just fantastic. I use it once a week because I am a drier skin type. I get systic hormonal acne around my jaw line and tend to use this for that and it works perfectly! I would recommend this to all skin types.

December 19, 2018

One of the best exfoliators I've tried

I love this product. I like to apply this to wet skin after removing my makeup, scrub manually then leave it on my skin for a minute or two for the enzymes to do their work. I am left with refreshed skin that appears to be less congested. I usually apply a clay mask after using this to further deep clean my skin. I use the combo twice a week. A must try product from a clean Canadian brand!

December 19, 2018
    California, United States

My new favourite

I absolutely love this scrub. My skin has been so smooth and clear since I started using it. I have combination skin that can get a bit dull without very regular exfoliation. I use this almost every day of the week, and my skin has never been better.