Vasanti Cosmetics Brighten Up Exfoliating Cleanser

Vasanti Cosmetics Brighten Up Exfoliating Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 1050 in Facial Cleansers

March 14, 2017

This is an amazing exfoliant! I am so glad I found Vasanti Brighten up Exfoliant, it makes my skin feel renewed and bright. This has become a permenant product for me.

February 12, 2017

This was one of the many lovely beauty products I received for signing up @ChickAdvisorPremium. This @VasantiCosmetics (Brighten Up Exfoliating Cleanser) is very nice. I like the fact that not only does it deep cleans, brightens, is gentle but it also removes dead skin cells leaving my face so soft and smooth. So it saves you from the trouble and time from using two skincare products. I would for sure buy this cleanser again and I recommend to anyone to add it to their daily skincare routine. Great Product.

February 12, 2017

I received this product in my Welcome Bag from ChickAdvisor Premium. I had heard a lot of hype about this one product in particular, and was extremely satisfied with the results !!

WOW.. I honestly can say that it works beautifully. It is so nice to have an at home micro-dermabrasion product to use. I used about 2 pea sized amounts, one on each cheek, then massaged into nose, forehead chin, temples cheeks. I used a hot towel on my face for a while before starting the exfoliation. I find if your skin is warm and pores more open, this type of cleanser works better. It helps soften blackheads to that the exfoliate can grab them and rid them of your skin.

.I noticed a HUGE difference for the better just from 1 x wash.. After the 3 x I saw glowing, renewed healthy more youthful skin.. Will be buying this indeed.. I thought I wouldn't find a better product like this than Avene which makes one very similar.

And of course.. supporting a Canadian company is always a yes for me.

January 13, 2017

I absolutely love this product. Makes my skin feel youthful again! Gives a nice brightness to my face. Initially I had a sample and once tried, I had to include this as part of my beauty routine.

January 08, 2017

Im not a fan of most exfoliating cleansers but this one isn't too abrasive or chemical-y. I use it a couple times a week followed by night creme. It does the trick

September 28, 2016

Compared to many other high end exfoliators, this one is affordable and more effective IMO. I prefer micro-bead exfoliators to deep cleanse my skin. Very effective for whiteheads/blackheads!

September 12, 2016

My friend recommended this and I loved it . I was worried at first because it was 34 dollars . But I'm so happy I purchased it . My skin feels so smooth and fresh after using it . I know it's taking all the dead skin cells off which is fantastic ! I Purchased this from
    Shoppers drug mart.

August 23, 2016

This is such an amazing product. The exfoliating beads in it are perfection. They're neither too rough nor too gentle. This leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft while brightening your complexion at the same time. I use this 2-3 times a week and I find it makes a big difference. I have acne prone skin and this has never broken me out. This is definitely a must have product.

August 16, 2016

I recently got this product as a gift and I never tried it till last night! I really loved it and I am in the future looking into buying this product for making my skin clean and it really gets all the dead and dry skin off

October 01, 2015

Love how it smells. It actually works. The price is a but high though. It leaves skin smooth.