Vasanti Cosmetics Brighten Up Exfoliating Cleanser

Vasanti Cosmetics Brighten Up Exfoliating Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 1129 in Facial Cleansers

June 01, 2017

I received this product as part of ChickAdvisor Premium. This is an awesome exfoliator - one of the best I have ever used!

Pros: Not heavily scented - would be a good exfoliant for more sensitive skin. While my skin isn't sensitive - I don't want to slather my face in perfume when I am trying to cleanse it. The grit of this exfoliating cleanser is PERFECT! I hate when exfoliants have beads that are too thick, or not enough grit to notice a difference. This feels like literal sand on my face. I have dry skin that tends to peel, so the amount of grit this has is awesome. I can scrub gently all over, and really work it into problem areas. My skin feels nice and soft after using this product. This product is quite similar to the Body Shop exfoliator, but I find the more liquidy consistency of this one easier to wash off the face at the sink.

Cons: Honestly none. I have a feeling this product is a bit pricy but you need such a small amount so it would last a long time. I guess the only con is you really have to rinse this stuff off your face well - it is best to use in the shower, beacuse otherwise your eyebrows and folds around your nose will feel gritty.

May 21, 2017

I got my ChickAdvisor Premium box in the mail the other day and it is was a travel size of Vasanti Brighten Up Exfoliating Cleanser. I tried it this morning and I am in love! I am an aesthetician but I haven't practiced in years, since I had my kids, but I am always looking for amazing products. This is one of those amazing products. I was a bit leary at first but once I tried it I am hooked! This is the closest product to having a professional service done, that I have ever found. One treatment layer and my skin feels and looks amazing. It instantly gave my skin a bright, fresh look and it left it amazingly soft and smooth. I am so happy to have "discovered" this product. The price is awesome too, it is $34 for 120mL and you really only need a pea sized amount for your whole face.

March 14, 2017

This is an amazing exfoliant! I am so glad I found Vasanti Brighten up Exfoliant, it makes my skin feel renewed and bright. This has become a permenant product for me.

February 12, 2017

This was one of the many lovely beauty products I received for signing up @ChickAdvisorPremium. This @VasantiCosmetics (Brighten Up Exfoliating Cleanser) is very nice. I like the fact that not only does it deep cleans, brightens, is gentle but it also removes dead skin cells leaving my face so soft and smooth. So it saves you from the trouble and time from using two skincare products. I would for sure buy this cleanser again and I recommend to anyone to add it to their daily skincare routine. Great Product.

February 12, 2017

I received this product in my Welcome Bag from ChickAdvisor Premium. I had heard a lot of hype about this one product in particular, and was extremely satisfied with the results !!

WOW.. I honestly can say that it works beautifully. It is so nice to have an at home micro-dermabrasion product to use. I used about 2 pea sized amounts, one on each cheek, then massaged into nose, forehead chin, temples cheeks. I used a hot towel on my face for a while before starting the exfoliation. I find if your skin is warm and pores more open, this type of cleanser works better. It helps soften blackheads to that the exfoliate can grab them and rid them of your skin.

.I noticed a HUGE difference for the better just from 1 x wash.. After the 3 x I saw glowing, renewed healthy more youthful skin.. Will be buying this indeed.. I thought I wouldn't find a better product like this than Avene which makes one very similar.

And of course.. supporting a Canadian company is always a yes for me.

January 13, 2017

I absolutely love this product. Makes my skin feel youthful again! Gives a nice brightness to my face. Initially I had a sample and once tried, I had to include this as part of my beauty routine.

January 08, 2017

Im not a fan of most exfoliating cleansers but this one isn't too abrasive or chemical-y. I use it a couple times a week followed by night creme. It does the trick

September 28, 2016

Compared to many other high end exfoliators, this one is affordable and more effective IMO. I prefer micro-bead exfoliators to deep cleanse my skin. Very effective for whiteheads/blackheads!

September 12, 2016

My friend recommended this and I loved it . I was worried at first because it was 34 dollars . But I'm so happy I purchased it . My skin feels so smooth and fresh after using it . I know it's taking all the dead skin cells off which is fantastic ! I Purchased this from
    Shoppers drug mart.

August 23, 2016

This is such an amazing product. The exfoliating beads in it are perfection. They're neither too rough nor too gentle. This leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft while brightening your complexion at the same time. I use this 2-3 times a week and I find it makes a big difference. I have acne prone skin and this has never broken me out. This is definitely a must have product.

Loricass earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Loricass added a new review for
    Quaker Instant Oatmeal

Loricass added a new review for
    Abreva

Marilyn M has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake

Marilyn M has started a new forum topic
    Jam

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists