Vaseline 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly Reviews
#1 in First Aid

October 09, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Useful

This petroleum jelly really helps my lips to stay hydrated. I tend to use a large amount at night and let the moisture just sink in whilst I sleep. I will continue to use this in the foreseeable future as it keeps my lips from being chapped or dry even during winter. The value is amazing as you get a very large tub for a very small price and it does its job compared to buying an expensive petroleum jelly or lip balm that would only Help momentarily

October 07, 2019

Love it

Whenever winter's coming, I like to buy a tub of VASELINE 100% PURE PETROLEUM JELLY as my skin gets very dry. I also use it as a lip balm and on my knuckles.

October 02, 2019

Good value for money

It it very versatile product.
    Very good to use under diapers. My kids never had a diapers rush. It is also good as hand cream, since it has no perfume and etc and does not irritate the skeen.

September 20, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Multi purpose

I love vaseline as it is so versatile and has so many uses, for dry skin areas, cuticles, to stop skin chuffing on a long run, to mane eyebrows, to stop skin being dyed when dying your hair, to soften lips and the list goes on and on!

September 06, 2019

All in one

Vaseline jelly is one of the best and probably my favorite products i have purchased. For the price, the value is much higher. To begin with, its a great lipbalm replacement and leaves the lips really soft and fresh. Secondly, if you have a bruise or burn, vaseline can work wonders for this concern. I also use vaseline before going to bed and always wake up to extra soft skin. Its just a wonderful product. Highly recommend it.

September 03, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Can't live without it

I have jars of Vaseline all over my house big small in my car it is my goto for everything I miss it with my lotions use it by itself especially when i get out the shower and put it on makes my body feel so soft and smooth and it does not dry out my skin

September 03, 2019
    United States

Great product for so many things!

Vaseline’s pure Petroleum Jelly is a lifesaver in our home. Every member of my family has used it. It’s been our go to for dry skin and lips, minor cuts , burns and scrapes, and more. It absorbs in really well and leaves behind moisturized skin. A little bit goes a long way, so there’s a lot of value in the product. We definitely recommend this!