Vaseline 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly Reviews
#1 in First Aid

Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Excellent

Great product,help with my dry skin especially in winter.Skin feel soft and very moisturised,after few days you can see difference.Recomend to a friend and also love it.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Is there anything this stuff doesn’t do?!

Let’s get straight to the point - Vaseline is amazing! I use it for my lips as a daily moisturising treatment and with an old toothbrush as an exfoliating treatment, on dry cuticles, intensive hand or foot cream, add to my make up staples to shake them up. It’s cheap as chips, great for sensitive skin and fragrance free. I can’t think of a bad thing to say about it!

November 27, 2019

Chapped Skin?! Never heard of that.

This is a holy grail in every skincare and everyone needs to have one. The price is amazing for the quantity of product you get. The product is amazing, especially for harsh dry winter climates where skin gets chapped/dry really quick/easily. This is perfect! It also soothes and repairs damaged skin. 100% would recommend it to anyone.

Florida, United States

Greatest product ever

Vaseline is one of the products every human being should always have to hand reach. Specially parents. It's healing power is amazing for skin and hair. I highly recommend it.

November 25, 2019

Great reliable product

Used this for my newborns and have not used Vaseline in forever. Product is unchanged and love it!! It is reliable and helps healing time remarkably. Will always use this brand.

November 02, 2019

best thing for dehydrated skin

I can't believe it's taken me this long to realize that the solution to my dry, cracked skin is inexpensive and widely available. I use a small amount of this on my face at night and it works like a charm.

October 25, 2019

Great multipurpose product!

This is hands down one of the best multi-use products I have in my bathroom. It’s great for so many things. Great for use on babies and adults to keep moisture from escaping from skin after a bath. Excellent mixed with a zinc product for prevention and treatment of diaper rash. Great for moisturizing lips. Wonderful for arts and crafts! There is just so much you can do with this stuff! Always have this on hand and recommend it for all families - you’ll always have a use for it.

October 09, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Useful

This petroleum jelly really helps my lips to stay hydrated. I tend to use a large amount at night and let the moisture just sink in whilst I sleep. I will continue to use this in the foreseeable future as it keeps my lips from being chapped or dry even during winter. The value is amazing as you get a very large tub for a very small price and it does its job compared to buying an expensive petroleum jelly or lip balm that would only Help momentarily

October 07, 2019

Love it

Whenever winter's coming, I like to buy a tub of VASELINE 100% PURE PETROLEUM JELLY as my skin gets very dry. I also use it as a lip balm and on my knuckles.

October 02, 2019

Good value for money

It it very versatile product.
    Very good to use under diapers. My kids never had a diapers rush. It is also good as hand cream, since it has no perfume and etc and does not irritate the skeen.